Tigers, Crocodiles, and Doves...Oh MY! (LAST Reveal!!)

No, the tiger is not available. I was told the tiger fob is one of the rarest out there. That when it was released, it was year of the tiger in China, so they were sold out pretty quick over there.
This is the first one I have seen for sale since I joined in June and found out about them. When I saw it on Bonz for $55, I bought it right up! I was freaking out, because it was a huge HG fob of mine. LOL!

Well, my ban WAS going well...until I looked over at BBOS. Found a pink pleated Audrey there and had to have her. I just couldn't leave a fairly rare Madison Audrey sitting there...so I adopted her. But she is IT. I am done, dammit. LOL! I have got to quit looking at Coach...if I don't, my ban will fail. :sad:

Thank you all for viewing my reveal...I wanted so bad to carry my Embossed Audrey today, but it was raining. I did carry the Dove tote, though! Got tons of compliments on her, which is rare because hardly anyone at class says anything about my bags. It's so pretty. And comfortable too...the straps do not fall off the shoulder, I had her loaded down and she was not heavy at all! Perfect tote.

I just saw your reveal and I love your bags! Congrats on getting the Croc Audrey, I know u were hunting one down for a while. I also love your great find at Dillards, your tote is beautiful!
Congrats and Enjoy!

I thought you were crawling back under your rock for your ban?

GORGEOUS stuff though I will have to admit. I would kill for that Tiger fob too, why didn't I get it when it was available? I am the Queen of Procrastination.

Well I hope this is it till Christmas. It's the last day of Sept - can you make it?? :P

I'm not sure I can or will so I'm not even gonna put it out there.

But you do have many many lovely bags now, really, what more do you need?? :graucho:

No, the tiger is not available. I was told the tiger fob is one of the rarest out there. That when it was released, it was year of the tiger in China, so they were sold out pretty quick over there.
This is the first one I have seen for sale since I joined in June and found out about them. When I saw it on Bonz for $55, I bought it right up! I was freaking out, because it was a huge HG fob of mine. LOL!

Well, my ban WAS going well...until I looked over at BBOS. Found a pink pleated Audrey there and had to have her. I just couldn't leave a fairly rare Madison Audrey sitting there...so I adopted her. But she is IT. I am done, dammit. LOL! I have got to quit looking at Coach...if I don't, my ban will fail. :sad:

Thank you all for viewing my reveal...I wanted so bad to carry my Embossed Audrey today, but it was raining. I did carry the Dove tote, though! Got tons of compliments on her, which is rare because hardly anyone at class says anything about my bags. It's so pretty. And comfortable too...the straps do not fall off the shoulder, I had her loaded down and she was not heavy at all! Perfect tote.