Tigers, Crocodiles, and Doves...Oh MY! (LAST Reveal!!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have great friends (who stalk outlets for me), an even greater husband, a great SA, and great sellers.

Let me ask you something....
    Who's up for my last reveal???

Disclaimer: Ban is until Christmas...hopefully, LOL!

2. Let's see watcha got!

3. Show me!!!!

4. Uhoh....Crissy is here. LOL!
    I was hoping you were in bed or something so you could see my shame tomorrow.

5. Me, me!!! What is that thing you talk about... ban?

6. Alright...first up. I went to Dillards today for their clearance sale. Since everyone has seen the acorn Sabrina and black op art Hailey before, I won't post pics.
    But look what I did get!

Mia Patent Tote in Dove!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. prettttty tote, PCL! :woohoo:

Let's see the rest!!

8. Okay...I am just gonna put it out there. My husband, who I love to death, surprised me tonight. Really shocked me:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

With my embossed accessories:
    [​IMG]

9. Yes I got my tiger!!!! Lucky break on BONZ! Thank you, if you are a member here!

[​IMG]

10. you got your croc Audrey!! What a sweet, sweet hubby you have!!

11. Wow...gorgeous! I'm so glad someone posted a picture of the new tote. I really like the look of it on the website and I'm considering one in the future. I love your new Audrey, too...!!

12. Why in the heck does the Mia look like a Tribeca?

Everything is so pretty though! Way to go PCL!

13. love the small croc wallet and your TPF Coachie Tag is so darn cute!

14. It is so beautiful!!! Any chance of getting some modeling pics?

15. My SA said that it was very very similar to Tribeca....he looked it up on the comp and seen it came in Cranberry and Graphite. BUT, I emailed Coach, and they said no, those aren't available. I guess they are more Japan exclusives.
    All Dillards got was the Dove, and they only got two in. I got one of them.