Tiger Woods Discussion

I would hope to walk away from a car crash:lol:.

weird:
Sheriff Alex Villanueva will cite speed as the sole cause of the accident, according to the outlet, which also reported it was told that Woods actually accelerated at the time of the wreck — and that just as he lost control, the vehicle gained speed.
of course....but this was a serious high speed crash so don't the the vehicle was at fault

85 mph on that road?!?

they bungled it by not doing toxicology... no experienced driver would go that fast there.
possibly he is over confident in all aspects of his life due to his extreme success as an athlete starting at such an early age....I know I wouldn't drive fast on a road like that....but I'm almost the other extreme....too scared driving

I believe they did tox pannel. He was hospitalized and had surgery.
On the positive, it was a one Vehicle accident...
They didn't at the scene, and it should've been (or typically is) protocol.
"Villanueva reiterated that there was no reason to expect alcohol or drugs played a factor in the crash and that no blood samples were drawn by investigators."

I think his lack of protocol was questionable at the Kobe wreck as well IIRC. . .

possibly he is over confident in all aspects of his life due to his extreme success as an athlete starting at such an early age....I know I wouldn't drive fast on a road like that....but I'm almost the other extreme....too scared driving
Well said. Add to that he was reportedly running late. So that over confidence is going to translate into thinking he could fix being late for a shoot by driving fast to make up for lost time - and not being familiar with the road would not have been aware of how important it was to not go fast.

Reactions: sdkitty
Well said. Add to that he was reportedly running late. So that over confidence is going to translate into thinking he could fix being late for a shoot by driving fast to make up for lost time - and not being familiar with the road would not have been aware of how important it was to not go fast.
Wouldn't he be too smart to be so reckless?

Late, speeding, not familiar with the car, not being familiar with the road, yet still speeding up? There's carelessness and there's stupidity. He can't be that stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: limom