Tiger veneta alert

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    A tiger veneta just popped up on Bluefly. I just checked the BV site....this one is the medium size. Hope someone grabs it.

2. it's gone! :crybaby:

3. jeshika, if you can keep watching....it could be in someone's cart and if they remove it it'll reappear.

4. ok i'm going to stalk it!!!

i know it didn't go on sale at the boutiques last year... i'm hoping it'll go on sale in may... maybe?

5. i got it!!! i got it!!! it's in my cart!!!! SHOULD I GO FOR IT?!?!? SHOULD I?!?!? EEEKSSS!!!

6. ok. it's not meant to be. i tried paying for it and it keeps saying that my card has been denied. i know there is nothing wrong with my card maybe amex is not approving it because it is possibly fradulent. it is a sign. i should wait for it to go on sale in may....

self controllll.... i'm letting it go. :crybaby:

7. That's frustrating.....sorry. It's bound to go on sale in the boutiques. I know the SA I deal with was surprised it wasn't included in the December sales.

8. yeah, but it's ok. i'll wait for the sale in may. the discount will (hopefully) be more and i'ld rather get it from my SA! :smile:

9. thanks nizlay! but that is the jumbo... too big! :P

10. I'm not sure about the sizing because the 20" width corresponds to a large not a maxi, although I'm not so sure about the height

11. Jeshika too bad you arent in the Middle east when I bought my veneta there was a medium tiger veneta on sale 55% off! I contemplated getting it but I wanted the bigger size. Seeing this thread is making me think about that bag :ninja:

12. I live in the middle east and there are no deals in my part of the mid east like that ...i want to move near you noon:smile: