TIGER reveal!!!

bellsbells

Nov 21, 2012
I stopped by the Kenzo boutique in Paris today because they had called to say they finally got in a tiger sweatshirt for me. When I got there, the SA said, "have you seen the bags? We just got them in today." I couldn't resist the tiger bag so ended up going home with both.

IMG_4195.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

I'm desperately looking for one, does anyone know if its available anywhere online? Every website I know have sold out on this

That's funny, I searched for the bag online and didn't find a trace of it anywhere, not even sold out! I was completely unaware of its existence until I happened upon it in the Kenzo shop. My advice is to call your nearest Kenzo and ask to be put on the waiting list. That's how I got the sweatshirt (and, by luck, the bag too).

However my impression, at least with shops in Paris, is that they only put you on the list if you are a preferred client. I saw them telling customers they weren't accepting names on a waiting list, but after I got to know the SA at my local shop, she put my name down. I got the call about a week later. HTH.