Tiger eye to be discontinued?

Tigers eye is fairly consistent.
You don’t need to worry about selecting one with particular characteristics like you do malachite.
I read somewhere that you helped Hadassa choose her malachite bracelet. It is a real stunner! Since 2019 is the ear of earrings, I had been looking around. Can you tell me - what should I be looking for in malachite? Sharp contrast? Huge range of green within a piece? Inner glow? Thickness of each band?

Attachments

• 1a06fe85-8e47-4e8c-adc1-8d7ea5e08ad1.jpg
    1a06fe85-8e47-4e8c-adc1-8d7ea5e08ad1.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 363
  • 018eaf1f-f7e9-4f53-a214-be9f93b50f2d.jpg
    018eaf1f-f7e9-4f53-a214-be9f93b50f2d.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 362
Reactions: Rami00 and BBC
I read somewhere that you helped Hadassa choose her malachite bracelet. It is a real stunner! Since 2019 is the ear of earrings, I had been looking around. Can you tell me - what should I be looking for in malachite? Sharp contrast? Huge range of green within a piece? Inner glow? Thickness of each band?
I’m flattered that you would ask ;)
Really is a matter of personal preference. I prefer malachite with clear and sharp contrast. Well defined striations. Green contrasted with bright white and dark green bands.
The earrings above are pretty but I would prefer to see more contrast. Some of the malachite I’ve seen has been somewhat murky.

I’m flattered that you would ask ;)
Really is a matter of personal preference. I prefer malachite with clear and sharp contrast. Well defined striations. Green contrasted with bright white and dark green bands.
The earrings above are pretty but I would prefer to see more contrast. Some of the malachite I’ve seen has been somewhat murky.
Thank you! That is so helpful!! I will continue look around.

I am considering the tigers eye 1 motif for my birthday this year! My Aunt had a 10 motif that I always admired. Just wondering if it is still hard to find, and what I should look for when purchasing it. I am guessing each piece is unique. I would appreciate any help at all!