Tiger Eye earrings on brunettes?

I love the look of Tigers eye, but it seems to look best on warmer skin tones. I have very cool coloring and am not sure if I can make it work. In general neutral beiges and browns look awful on me, but I can wear tortoise shell, so I have some hope. The thing that appeals to me is that it has unique striations, but is much more durable than malachite. My SA is on the lookout for TE with more yellow flashes vs all brown and tan.
I would love to see TE worn by someone with cool coloring and dark hair if anyone has it.

I have tiger eye but only bracelet and pendant, I’m still debating if I should buy the earrings cos I don’t wanna seem too matchy matchy. It was the best one on me; probably like what others were saying, I have a warm skin tone. But it never occurred to me that it may blend in with my hair color (dark brown/black hair), so now I’m having more second thoughts on buying a pair.

I have tiger eye but only bracelet and pendant, I’m still debating if I should buy the earrings cos I don’t wanna seem too matchy matchy. It was the best one on me; probably like what others were saying, I have a warm skin tone. But it never occurred to me that it may blend in with my hair color (dark brown/black hair), so now I’m having more second thoughts on buying a pair.
Do you mind posting a pic of you wearing the pendant? I don't see much of this stone being posted here on TPF.

I think it has more to do with skin tone. I agree with @nicole0612 that tiger eye is best on warm skin tones. I have dark hair and a cool skin tone with pink undertone and cannot wear golds like Tiger eye, orange, brown, or green (other than a more emerald blue-green).

Reactions: nicole0612