Tiffany's Question: turning a Venetian Necklace into two Venetian Bracelets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to cut up a Venetian necklace (18") to make 2 Venetian bracelets (2 x 7.5"). I called 1 800 for Tiffanys and the lady I spoke to said the job can be done by Tiffany. However, when I called my local Tiffany, I was told that they cannot alter the original design.

Does anyone have the experience?

2. that's an interesting question, i want to know the answer too.

i was thinking about getting the mini bow pendant shortened and turned into a bracelet.

3. I know this can be done. I do not know, however, if the venetian link can be done. Due to the design of the chain, it might be hard to do this. Call customer service on Monday.

4. I'm sure it can be done, and it is quite a smart idea. I can't wait for an update!

5. I called up the repair dept. and they said they cannot give a definite answer whether it can be done and how much it would cost before I send it out to NY.

Very stupid, IMO!