Tiffany's - Do you think...

MbyMJ

Moonwalk by M.J.
Jul 4, 2009
owning 5 Tiffany bracelets in the same style with the charm being the only difference is a bit much? I need honest opinions. I have 2 so far but love the style so much that I want all 5 eventually. I received one for Christmas and the other for Valentine's Day. This is my go to bracelet. Please tell me what you think.

Junkenpo

CHOOSE KINDNESS
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
IN THE MOMENT
Do they sell the smaller bead bracelets without any charms? I ask because then you could just buy one of the larger jump rings they sell and any charm you like & keep swapping them out.

I have a non-T&Co bead bracelet that I attached a "return to tiffany" heart charm to with the t&co jump ring. The heart charm was from a key chain that was a gift from my brother & SIL.

Here's the thread I posted on it: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/my-10-tiffany-and-co-boutique-purchase-476332.html

Later, I also added a cute li'l Cartier gold heart charm.

MbyMJ

Moonwalk by M.J.
Jul 4, 2009
^ Junkenpo, that is a great idea!

I've only seen the bead bracelets with the small charms - mini heart tag, mini round tag, mini heart lock, mini padlock and mini peace sign. I haven't seen the bead bracelet that I like without the charms. Perhaps I should ask Tiffany's that.

+stePHANie+

Sep 5, 2009
Melbourne
that's a great idea, i have the large jump ring on my rtt heart tag and i wear that as a necklace, perhaps i should try and get a smaller one. the other thing to bear in mind is the weight of the charm, i was at tiffany's the other day and the SA said the mini bead bracelet wasn't made to carry the weight of the bigger charms eg the standard sized locks.

alelynn7

Jan 14, 2010
Do they sell the smaller bead bracelets without any charms? I ask because then you could just buy one of the larger jump rings they sell and any charm you like & keep swapping them out.

I have a non-T&Co bead bracelet that I attached a "return to tiffany" heart charm to with the t&co jump ring. The heart charm was from a key chain that was a gift from my brother & SIL.

Here's the thread I posted on it: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewelry-box/my-10-tiffany-and-co-boutique-purchase-476332.html

Later, I also added a cute li'l Cartier gold heart charm.
I would love to see a pic with the Cartier charm added. sounds so cute. :smile: