Tiffany yellow diamond heart ring

I saw one in tiffanys Las Vegas about a year ago which was around $70,000ish from what I remember. The yellow diamond was over 2 carats. Maybe 2.3? They didn't have smaller size ones at the time but maybe they do now. Or u could always see if they could custom make one for u

Yes, they come in different carat sizes and in the Bezet style as well. You need to contact them for availability though.

tiffany.jpg

Yes, they come in different carat sizes and in the Bezet style as well. You need to contact them for availability though.

I have contacted them already and they said the heart wasn't available in different sizes. Are you really sure they come in different sizes?

I have contacted them already and they said the heart wasn't available in different sizes. Are you really sure they come in different sizes?

Yes, I'm sure. Perhaps they don't have anything else at that moment? I was told they do come in different sizes as I inquired about the Bezet style a while back before I purchased my YD Heart Bezet (without the Pavé).

Yes, I'm sure. Perhaps they don't have anything else at that moment? I was told they do come in different sizes as I inquired about the Bezet style a while back before I purchased my YD Heart Bezet (without the Pavé).

I'm really interested in the one with the halo, as posted by you. Do you know the lowest price they offer? I don't have tens of thousands to spend, lol

I don't, sorry. But if you contact Tiffany Diamond Expert (Stateside) at: 800 518 5555 they will be able to provide that information.

Unfortunately, I live in Europe and I've already contacted the customer service there. They said they don't have this ring in any other size and that the one displayed on the website has already been sold.

The yellow diamond heart rings with halo that they had in stock when I had inquired were mostly 2 carats and above. The sales associate told me they didn't really make this ring in the smaller sizes and that if I wanted a smaller sized ring I would probably have to work with tiffanys for a custom piece. I was just worried that with a smaller center stone the heart shape might not be as apparent. I ended up buying the yellow diamond cushion Soleste ring instead.

Last edited:
The yellow diamond heart rings with halo that they had in stock when I had inquired were mostly 2 carats and above. The sales associate told me they didn't really make this ring in the smaller sizes and that if I wanted a smaller sized ring I would probably have to work with tiffanys for a custom piece. I was just worried that with a smaller center stone the heart shape might not be as apparent. I ended up buying the yellow diamond cushion Soleste ring instead.

Well, sad to hear that they don't make it smaller. Do you know, by any chance, the lowest price for this ring?

And congrats on your Soleste ring! Would you mind posting a pic? :smile: