Tiffany Victoria - Rose Gold or Platinum?

Audrey_S

O.G.
Jul 15, 2013
Hi All, recently went to Tiffany to purchase the Victoria Earrings in Size Small for daily wear. I can't decide if I want them in Rose Gold or Platinum? I think the rose looks better against my skin tone but the platinum seems more bling as it's white. I have other diamond earrings in platinum so leaning towards the rose but then I like the sparkle factor of the platinum! What do you think or what is your experience with diamonds in rose or platinum gold?

I LOVE rose gold but I recently purchased the Victoria earrings in Medium and got it in Platinum I think the platinum makes it more classy and helps the diamonds shine brighter.
Hi All, recently went to Tiffany to purchase the Victoria Earrings in Size Small for daily wear. I can't decide if I want them in Rose Gold or Platinum? I think the rose looks better against my skin tone but the platinum seems more bling as it's white. I have other diamond earrings in platinum so leaning towards the rose but then I like the sparkle factor of the platinum! What do you think or what is your experience with diamonds in rose or platinum gold?

I'm biased cz I got pink gold. I tried on both and got the pink gold. I think it makes the diamonds pop more n makes them look whiter and brighter. Also it depends on your skin colour and what other jewelery you have.

I'm biased cz I got pink gold. I tried on both and got the pink gold. I think it makes the diamonds pop more n makes them look whiter and brighter. Also it depends on your skin colour and what other jewelery you have.

I agree, it really should depend on skin tone and other jewelry. I love my rose gold medium victoria earrings!

What is more important to you? Impact of bling or contrast?

Hi there : tough question. For diamonds I guess the bling! But also debating if I have overkill of platinum but definitely bling would probably win in end - esp if they are diamonds !!