Tiffany Victoria or Tiffany Schlumberger Platinum Diamond Ring?

Tiffany Schlumberger or Victoria Platinum Diamond Ring

• Tiffany Schlumberger Platinum Diamond Ring

• Tiffany Victoria Platinum Diamond Ring

Results are only viewable after voting.

daffyduck

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
If you have a choice to get one of these, which one would you get?

tiffany2_zps8c32c6a1.jpg
tiffany_zps273cfae6.jpg

Have you tried both of them at the store? Which one did you find most comfortable?

I just got the Schlumberger in gold and platinum, but whatever you feel you would get the most wear/comfort. They are both great choices.

Yes, hubby made me tried both of them when we were at Tiffany's and he favors the Victoria style on me, but I do like the look of both of them and they both feel very comfortable on my finger. My only worry about the Victoria is that the diamonds are not as protected as the Schlumberger because it has more platinum surrounding the diamonds so it's safer to wear on a daily basis, whereas the Victoria's diamonds have less protection so I'm worried that the diamonds will get damaged easily if worn on a daily basis.

With the price of these rings, I hate for it to sit pretty in a jewelry box. These rings are meant to be worn proudly. Do any of you wear your Victoria or Schlumberger on a daily basis?

I don't own either ring, so I can't help you out there, but my preference is the Schlumberger. It is such a classic Tiffany design. Also, if you want to wear it every day, I think the Schlumberger would be a better choice. It looks more like something one would wear everyday, and the diamonds are more protected.

If you have a choice to get one of these, which one would you get?

tiffany2_zps8c32c6a1.jpg
tiffany_zps273cfae6.jpg

My vote is the schlumberger, it is very classic. While I love the Victoria collection for earrings and necklace I just feel like it's uniqueness is the x shape design of the marquise diamonds, but in this style ring they are overshadowed by the other bling around.

Both are great. Though! :smile: