Tiffany Twist Knot Earrings

I have those! I'd take a pic of them but they are so tarnished right now - have to clean them! I love them - very classic looking, like an edgier pearl or something. Go for it!

I have those! I'd take a pic of them but they are so tarnished right now - have to clean them! I love them - very classic looking, like an edgier pearl or something. Go for it!

Hey about the tarnishing..I want to ask you about it. I saw an SA at Tiffany wearing these earrings and they looked sort of tarnished. I thought it was weird for her to wear them even though they were tarnished so I thought they cannot be cleaned to the point where it looks new again? So I wanted to know from you, when you get them cleaned, do they look bright and shiny again?

redsoledlover- I will definitely try to post pics tomorrow
ducky112- I have gotten mine cleaned several times at Tiffany (for free) and they look just like new every time and I have had them for more than a few years now.

I really like these, but tarnish would be an issue for me. I have several pieces of Tiffany silver that I don't wear because of tarnish (when I wore them a lot they seemed to tarnish less oddly.) Do these come in white gold or platinum? I might have to consider the yellow gold if they don't the design is so pretty...

I have had the knot earrings for years, and they are very pretty for everyday wear. I would polish them regularly with a silver cloth and get them cleaned professionally once a year.

Thanks for your input ladies. I love them!They probably tarnish quicker then other earrings because of all of the twists in it, but if they come out clean with a cloth then they should be fine!

Do you think they could be easily worn with any jewelry or would you have to buy a matching twist necklace or twist bangle to be able to wear them.