Tiffany twist bow ring

finerthings15

Jan 9, 2012
Hi all!! I was pretty obsessed with this ring before being fortunate enough to receive it as a gift. I had difficulty finding modeling pics so here you go if you're interested!

Also I am a germaphobe and hand sanitizer 24/7. Will this tarnish or damage my ring? I don't want to take it off out of fear of misplacing it. Thanks!!

Attachments

elzi

Jul 31, 2012
Love it!! It's on my wishlist, and the first time I'm seeing a modelling pic. Thanks!

finerthings15

Jan 9, 2012
elzi said:
Love it!! It's on my wishlist, and the first time I'm seeing a modelling pic. Thanks!
I know! this ring is pretty rare to find modeling pics of. The earrings are even worse I've never seen them modeled :sad: Next on my exponentially growing Tiffany &co wishlist lol

BreadnGem

Feb 25, 2012
Hi all!! I was pretty obsessed with this ring before being fortunate enough to receive it as a gift. I had difficulty finding modeling pics so here you go if you're interested!

Also I am a germaphobe and hand sanitizer 24/7. Will this tarnish or damage my ring? I don't want to take it off out of fear of misplacing it. Thanks!!
Very pretty :smile:. I would suggest removing it before using a hand sanitizer though. Just to be safe. Maybe u can put it in your pocket so u wont lose it?

Kissmark

O.G.
Jun 9, 2009
Tokyo
finerthings15 said:
I know! this ring is pretty rare to find modeling pics of. The earrings are even worse I've never seen them modeled :sad: Next on my exponentially growing Tiffany &co wishlist lol
I saw the earring on someone before. They were really cute!

The ring looks great on you. Congrats!

Maryam89

Dec 5, 2012
its amazing , anyhow just take it off when applying using hand sanitizer or washing ur hands because you wouldn't want it to lose its glow !

finerthings15

Jan 9, 2012
Maryam89 said:
its amazing , anyhow just take it off when applying using hand sanitizer or washing ur hands because you wouldn't want it to lose its glow !
You're right I just lose EVERYTHING lol

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
Cute ring! I wouldn't worry about sanitizer since it is mostly alcohol. Just make an effort to polish your ring at least once every other week and it should be fine.

sadiesthegirl

Jan 21, 2011
Maryland
The alcohol in the hand sanitizer will not hurt the silver. Over time, it may give a slight cast of discoloring but you can use a polishing cloth and wipe it away.

ShimmerDreamz

Feb 19, 2012
UK
Truthfully, I rarely bother to remove my silver rings when washing my hands or using sanitiser and they seem to be holding up pretty well. Like Sadie recommended - just use the polishing cloth to give it a swipe or two.

charliefarlie

Touching the stars
Jan 6, 2009
UK
Just saw this on the 2013 thread and commented, but have to add (as you have shared a modelling pic) this is so sweet!

neenabengal

Oct 18, 2007
Lovely ring! I have never seen it on someone before. Congrats :smile:

Do the bottoms of the ribbons poke into you though? (when you move your fingers?)

finerthings15

Jan 9, 2012
neenabengal said:
Lovely ring! I have never seen it on someone before. Congrats :smile:

Do the bottoms of the ribbons poke into you though? (when you move your fingers?)
Thank you! It does not poke me at all BUT an issue I have come across is that it is very thin and delicate so its not a ring I can just put on and forget about.