Tiffany True ering...help me choose

jbk123

Mar 25, 2019
I have my heart set on the tiffany true ring and I've narrowed down to 2 stones...
- 1.24ct, F, VS1
- 1.43ct, G, VS1

The 1.24 is just within our budget but the 1.43ct one is tempting. With about 3k more, I can get one that is noticeably larger (maybe? I have yet to try it on though), but downgrade to G color. The 1.24ct is lovely, but when you look at it from a distance, it does appear kind of small to me. I'm not sure if it's worth going above our budget or not...need some help here :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: wee drop o bush
My SA just informed me that the 1.43ct one is gone:doh:
There's another 1.34ct G VVS2 that may be available, similar 3k price increase. I'm not so sure about paying extra for 0.1ct increase...

My SA just informed me that the 1.43ct one is gone:doh:
There's another 1.34ct G VVS2 that may be available, similar 3k price increase. I'm not so sure about paying extra for 0.1ct increase...
That’s disappointing. Is it possible to wait for a size similar to the 1.43 at a similar price?

You can go down to a VS2 G. That to me is the perfect combo. I would wait. Tell your SA you want one, she will be more than happy to hunt for you to get the sale. I would not pay for the VVS2 unless you are obsessed with high clarity which I know some people who only want VVS1.

To me, VS2 G is perfection... clarity, color and price point.

Good luck!
I love Tiffany and I’m so happy for you!