Tiffany T wire ring or Cartier XS Trinity ring?

6C308F01-5F46-4A38-B102-9D0325AAD027.jpeg
I have the Tiffany T wire ring in YG with diamonds. I love the clean, geometric lines, and I wear it almost daily. After I got engaged, I started stacking it with my Infinity ring (moved it over from my LH), but before that, I loved wearing the wire ring alone. Even though they’re small, the diamonds provide a wonderful pop of sparkle! I would say the ring is pretty durable, but I don’t do a ton of manual labor with my hands (I take my rings off if I do).

I tried on the XS, S and regular Trinity rings last year and I found the XS was too small for me, so I ended up buying the small one, which is perfect for daily wear imo.

I don't own the T wire ring but the silver T ring and comparing the two, I'd go for the Trinity. It's better for stacking and just such a classic piece. The T ring is a bit more edgy and "modern".

Reactions: tinyyogini
I have the t wire ring in white gold with diamonds. By far my favorite ring and wear it almost every day on my middle finger, right hand. Super comfortable and very sparkly. I just left it to be re-dipped to bring back its shine as I’ve had it about three years.