Tiffany T Wire Bracelet Wear & Tear

jaskg144

Feb 18, 2016
So, I am planning on buying the T wire bracelet, but I am so stuck between the original and MOP version because of the possible wear and tear to the MOP accents. I am ideally wanting to wear the bracelet every day without taking it off and I worry that this would cause a lot of wear to the MOP if I showered with the bracelet on etc.
I would love to hear if anyone has experience with the wear and tear of this bracelet after everyday wear, either in the plain gold or MOP ☺
TIA!

B9F840B2-63F0-4956-99B6-C55D697A3315.jpeg

F48F3D0E-CBFF-472F-913A-4AC1F2BC415D.jpeg

I have the plain gold one. I usually wear it alone, not on a daily basis, and I don't wear it in shower etc. It does show some scratches overtime but not too bad. There was one time that I knocked it on the wall and it showed a very significant marking, but the store was able to cleaning it. I would say overall the wear and tear is not a big issue for me, but I cannot speak of wearing it everyday.

Reactions: jaskg144
I have had the plain gold one for 5 years and it looks great. In that time, I usually take it off when I get home. However,for the last month, I have been wearing it 24/7 and it still looks great. Hope this helps.

Reactions: jaskg144
I tried this bracelet on in London earlier this week and was instantly not impressed with the quality. When the SA put it on my wrist, the Ts were not lined up by about .5cm despite it being a brand new bracelet. The SA had to twist it several times to get them to line up, but I imagine that throughout the day, the bracelet would just move again and not be aligned. :hrmm: I was super disappointed by this as I really wanted it, but knew it would drive me crazy.