Tiffany T square bracelet or Cartier Juste un clou bracelet in YG.

FairGrape

O.G.
Aug 3, 2011
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but just trying to look for some honest opinions on both these bangles. Anyone has both? Can you tell me your preference and the things you like about these bangles. May I ask you to post a picture? There is no Tiffany or Cartier store near where I live so trying to do some research before I can make a few long trips to see them in person.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but just trying to look for some honest opinions on both these bangles. Anyone has both? Can you tell me your preference and the things you like about these bangles. May I ask you to post a picture? There is no Tiffany or Cartier store near where I live so trying to do some research before I can make a few long trips to see them in person.

Thank you!

What size Tiffany T are you considering? They come in 3 different sizes/ weight. I considered purchasing the Tiffany T bangle but ended up buying the JUC. I was looking for something to layer with my Love bracelet and felt like the JUC layered better. Also, to me the JUC looks edgier.

What size Tiffany T are you considering? They come in 3 different sizes/ weight. I considered purchasing the Tiffany T bangle but ended up buying the JUC. I was looking for something to layer with my Love bracelet and felt like the JUC layered better. Also, to me the JUC looks edgier.
I'm looking for the biggest size in T bracelet. The one that is not wired but can be opened and closed (I think it retails for $5200). I agree that JUC looks edgier and would pair very well with my Love, but there is something about the clean lines in T collection that catches my eye as well. Oh well.

I'm looking for the biggest size in T bracelet. The one that is not wired but can be open and closed (I think it retails for $5200). I agree that JUC looks edgier and would pair very well with my Love, but there is something about the clean lines in T collection that catches my eye as well. Oh well.

I agree. The simple and straight forward design is what attracted me to it. But for what I was looking for, I ended up with the JUC. I layer it with 2 other Loves as a daily stack. All boils down to personal preference. Let me know what you decide!

I don't think you can go wrong with either but I'm slightly more partial to the look of a JUC (I don't own one, however). I bet if you get a chance to try them both on you will know instantly which is the right one for you! I will look forward to your reveal. Good luck with your decision and Happy Birthday in advance! I love researching new pieces of jewelry, it's always fun!