Tiffany T Smile Bracelet - Keep or exchange?

marymulberry

Sep 4, 2015
Hi all! I was lucky enough to be gifted a beautiful Tiffany bracelet. I didn't love it at first glace since I prefer classic pieces, but I'm starting to love it.

My question for you, do I keep or exchange for a silver DBTY? They run for the same price. I'm thinking this is a nice understaded piece. TIA!

Attachments

• IMG_0320.JPG
    IMG_0320.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 7,278
Reactions: LizO...
I own 4 DBTY bracelets and I wear them 247 so I vote for the exchange. The T smile is nice but I would worry about it getting scratched easily. I also think DBTY is timeless and it goes with everything.

Reactions: aynrand
I'm not sure about getting DBTY with silver though.. I have Tiffany silver necklace and I find that with my skin/body type it tarnishes super fast.. So the necklace line doesn't look as nice.. Plus adding the value of the diamond.. I say if you're going to exchange to DBTY, add bit more money for some other metal than silver.. But yes, I vote for DBTY.

Thank you everyone, I'll be going over to Tiffany's today with the person who gifted me the bracelet. I wore it for a while and still love it, but want to have a look at the DBTY before making a decision. The smile *is* a lovely piece, and I love that it's casual. I guess I just never thought of purchasing it for myself since I've always been into the classic collections. Will take pictures of the DBTY if I can't make a decision in store and update the thread.

I'm a fan of DBTY, so I'm obviously biased :P even though I think this piece is pretty too.

If the person who gifted it to you doesn't mind exchanging, and you prefer another piece, I would say go for it!

I'm a fan of DBTY, so I'm obviously biased :P even though I think this piece is pretty too.

If the person who gifted it to you doesn't mind exchanging, and you prefer another piece, I would say go for it!
I ended up exchanging it for the DBTY thats at the same price. Its a bit big on me so I'll get it resized down the line. Really happy with my decision and will post pictures soon!

Hi all! I was lucky enough to be gifted a beautiful Tiffany bracelet. I didn't love it at first glace since I prefer classic pieces, but I'm starting to love it.

My question for you, do I keep or exchange for a silver DBTY? They run for the same price. I'm thinking this is a nice understaded piece. TIA!
I know you have exchanged now but this T bracelet is a nightmare for scratches, good call to get it exchanged

Reactions: MatAllston
Good to know you're able to make this exchange with the person who gifted to you. This way, both parties are happy and you get a piece of jewelry that you'll wear frequently. IMO the best jewelry is the one you wear all the time. Congrats. Do share photos. Happy holidays! :smile::biggrin::smile: