Tiffany sunglasses - thoughts?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies!!

I'm wondering whether anyone has seen the new Tiffany sunglasses in store yet? I'm in the market for some new shades and I quite like the Lace frames...

Thoughts??

TIA!!

2. I bought some about a month ago and I LOVE them! I tried on a ton of sunglasses and they looked the best on me.

3. Yeah I saw them in ATL in early march. They were fantastic and well made.

4. Excellent - will have to check out instore :supacool:

5. I saw them yesterday at the eyeglass store in the mall as a matter of fact. Idk how I feel about them.

All i know is that I wont be buying them.

6. I'd buy them if I found a pair that I loved. I am not super picky about the brands of my sunglasses though I'll admit, I am partial to Chanel's styles for myself.

7. I'm intrigued. Pictures?

8. you can see pictures of them if you go to the tiffany website

9. theyre cute, but..

dont know if i would buy them...

10. They're okay...I don't think the price tag is justified, but that's just me.

11. Eh...nothing spectacular.

12. I'm a Tom Ford gal.......I don't think the Tiff's are anything special.

13. I don't think I fancy them much. They don't have very unique styles, and the logo is a bit much for my liking.

14. I like the one in the magazine ads with the sparkly starburst on the side, but I don't like the ones on the website - I feel that I can get nicer ones for less money.