Tiffany sprklers

Jujuma

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
I have a John Hardy citrine ring, sterling setting. I like it because I have a large gold Invicta watch and the ring looks nice with the watch (on left) and ring (middle finger right hand). It allows me to mix different metals very nicely. I like the Tiffany sparklers line very much. I think the stones look beautiful in the cushion cut. Do you think if I got the citrine necklace it would be to matchy matchy? I usually wear 2 dbty everyday, 1 yellow 1 white, would you like the necklace layered with these? Thanks for your thoughts.

First off, I love the Sparklers cushion pendants. I'm hoping my dh caught my hints about the prasiolite. I also love citrine as a bridge for white/yellow metals. I think it would lovely with your dbtys, either all together or other combo.

etk123 said:
First off, I love the Sparklers cushion pendants. I'm hoping my dh caught my hints about the prasiolite. I also love citrine as a bridge for white/yellow metals. I think it would lovely with your dbtys, either all together or other combo.

After looking at them all night, I tend to obsess, I love them all ! Especially the prasiolite! I laid out some heavy hints too but it was for a similar necklace at a local jeweler. Time to change directions fast!

I have the praseolite set... ring, earrings and necklace. I love how dainty the necklace is. Very pretty and it's the right size too. Enough to be substantial, but still soft and delicate.... The ring is so much fun! 9 cts...

sparklers are great! I would love the gold version with the cushion cut stones. the rose gold and rose de france is amazing! I have the silver amethyst ring the cut on the silver version is a great step cut and the size of the stone like neverenoughbags said is really fun, big enough for a cocktail ring but also wearable for daytime too!

I'm definitely getting one. The citrine goes best with my other jewelry and coloring, but the parosolite (spelling, I'm sure I butchered that!) is so pretty! I just told the gift giver to get whatever one they liked or what was in stock. I didn't know they came it rosegold, do they?

I'm definitely getting one. The citrine goes best with my other jewelry and coloring, but the parosolite (spelling, I'm sure I butchered that!) is so pretty! I just told the gift giver to get whatever one they liked or what was in stock. I didn't know they came it rosegold, do they?

The only one that comes in rose gold is the light purple amethyst. It's a cushion cut. The praseolite only comes in silver and in the emerald cut. The citrine comes in silver and emerald cut or yellow gold with cushion cut.

The only one that comes in rose gold is the light purple amethyst. It's a cushion cut. The praseolite only comes in silver and in the emerald cut. The citrine comes in silver and emerald cut or yellow gold with cushion cut.

The lavender amethyst is sooo pretty!! It's weird how online, it only shows the praesolite in the emerald cut but there are cushion cut earrings and a cushion cut pendant. So you would think it came in a cushion cut ring as well. . .

etk123 said:
Do you have it yet?? If you do, PLEASE post pics! Omg I need one so badly!:biggrin:

I'm getting it on Christmas, so I have to wait. My mom took me to pick it up today. I'll post pics after Christmas. I'm hinting to hubby for earrings, but I think he's picked something else. If I don't get them my mom will get them for my bday in a couple months.

I'm getting it on Christmas, so I have to wait. My mom took me to pick it up today. I'll post pics after Christmas. I'm hinting to hubby for earrings, but I think he's picked something else. If I don't get them my mom will get them for my bday in a couple months.

I'm sorry you have to wait, but so excited you're getting it! The earrings will come soon.

The sparklers are some of Tiffany's most beautiful pieces. I have the praseolite earrings and they are beautiful. I also have the amethyst necklace and it is also stunning.

I have always wanted one of the rings but they are so big on my small hands that they look overpowering on me, I wish they made a smaller one.