Tiffany Sparkler Earrings in Praseolite

katrines

O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
My boyfriend got them for me as a "just because" gift -- I'm so touched and thrilled! His gifts are normally quite practical, so I was very surprised.

Here's the link from Tiffany.com: http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...594261-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+&assortmentid=101

The earrings are 3 carats total (1.5 each), cushion cut. They're less green in person, which I prefer since they are totally subtle enough to wear with anything. It was very cute because we're planning to get engaged this year, and I'm hoping for a cushion in the 2 carat range, so he called these my "starter cushions."

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

Beautiful earrings! I have them in citrine and I love them. Do you use the earring backs that came with them? I have to wear those plastic-y disc backs or else they sag on my ears:sad:. They sit very nicely on you.

Beautiful earrings! I have them in citrine and I love them. Do you use the earring backs that came with them? I have to wear those plastic-y disc backs or else they sag on my ears:sad:. They sit very nicely on you.

Oh no, really? Mine seem to work just fine with the backs they came with! I do wear the backs tighter than I normally would, but it doesn't hurt at all.

I LOVE the citrine ones though, lucky! :smile: