Tiffany Soleste

Bling King

Aug 28, 2018
I am considering a tiffany Soleste Ring and would like your advice regarding the ideal size for my size 5 finger. I am considering 1.8 to 2.5 centre stone. Any advice/ reviews about the Soleste in general are welcome.

I am considering a tiffany Soleste Ring and would like your advice regarding the ideal size for my size 5 finger. I am considering 1.8 to 2.5 centre stone. Any advice/ reviews about the Soleste in general are welcome.
Mine was 2.11 center stone Soleste ring, searching my username to see my post regarding the ring, to see if helpful.

Mine was 2.11 center stone Soleste ring, searching my username to see my post regarding the ring, to see if helpful.
Just found one took in summer vacation two weeks ago and attaching here, a quick snapshot under restaurant lighting. And again, searching my username and you'll find more pictures if you like. I believe my ring size is 7.
IMG_1080.JPG

Hi! For that size diamond, may I suggest the classic 6-prong setting? That look is timeless and it’s all about the diamond. No halo. I prefer diamonds to shine on their own. A halo’s original intent is to make a smaller diamond look bigger so the eye wanders and looks at the “setting”. With a 6-prong solitaire, the eye goes right to the diamond and lets it be the star.

Also, I think halos are a bit played out and every ring now has a halo. It’s like the 3-stone engagement ring that was so popular, but has now past.

Your diamond will be a very nice size...I vote classic solitaire to highlight that rock!

Good luck and congrats!