Tiffany Soleste Yellow Diamond Necklace

hennifer

O.G.
Dec 7, 2010
Hello everyone, I haven't seen many posts on these so I wanted to share.

I purchased a Fancy Yellow Soleste for my wife this past Christmas. I always thought it was too light but in the store it looked decent next to the other Yellow diamond rings, earrings, etc. There were no other Soleste necklaces to compare with so I took this one.

Once I gave it to my wife she absolutely loved it, however on her neck I could see it was way too light. She didn't care but I did. So two days ago we went back to my SA and had her ship in 4 other necklaces for me to see. Immediately I could notice the difference between the vivid and fancy. For me the price difference between the fancy and intense didn't make sense but the vivid was a huge difference and not that crazy of a price difference.

I purchased the Vivid and we both couldn't be happier. Besides the nice deep yellow now it is also a bigger stone.

Wifey doesn't know but added the group shot of some of her Tiffany. :smile:

Attachments

• solesteyellowdiamond.jpg
    solesteyellowdiamond.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 5,011
  • solesteyellowdiamond2.jpg
    solesteyellowdiamond2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,255
OMG...that necklace is GORGEOUS!!!
Looks wonderful around her neck...I bet she was happy!
Her e-ring/band are stunning!

I hope you got something special for Christmas, too! :graucho:

Thank you. Yes this is the deepest, darkest and most vivid yellow Tiffany sells. I am sure there are other yellows but then it has the potential to go into browns and oranges.

By Tiffany's standards this is the best you can buy from them.