tiffany silver beads

Inspired by somebody's collection that you just saw:graucho:. They do scratch but b/c it's rounded and not flat, the light helps distort the scratching so it's not really obvious. You know what i mean? It basically looks brand new for a long time. You're referring to the sterling silver beads, right?

I've had mine for some time, and they age beautifully, I can barely notice even a patina that silver normally builds up. It really helps that they are round !

i have had the necklace (not the graduated one) and the bracelet for about three years and I think that they look as good as new. I don't wear them every day but have worn them quite a few times and they are always complimented on. They are the only tiffany jewellery that I own and i love them.

I have the graduated necklace, bracelet, and earrings. They are some of my favorite pieces in my collection and I wear them often. The bracelet definitely does have some scratches on it but nothing noticeable and definitely nothing that takes away from its beauty. I have been loving my set for over 4 years!