Tiffany Schlumberger Rings - Opinions?

radio_shrink

Aug 8, 2011
Hey Ladies

I am wondering what are your opinions are on the new-ish Schlumberger enamel rings? Have any of you seen them in real life? I am thinking about getting one, but 5000 seems to be a lot for a plain gold and enamel ring. Do you guys think they are worth it? Do you like/dislike them? I'd like to get some input before buying.

Here are links from the Tiffany' site to the ones I was considering. I also wonder if they come in different colors or not.

Schlumberger Dot enamel ring

Schlumberger Croisillon ring

I really like the designs of both the rings you linked and if I had a money tree I would totally get a boatload of schlumberger designed Tiffany things.

If you can afford it and you love it and think you will continue to love them for a long time, then go for it. If you have a smidgeon of doubt, go to the boutique and try them on. Stay in the store and walk around and chat with the SAs while you look at other things with the ring on. Sit in one of the chairs and admire it. Take your time. If you don't want to give it back after, then you'll have a better idea if you really want it or not.

I really like the designs of both the rings you linked and if I had a money tree I would totally get a boatload of schlumberger designed Tiffany things.

If you can afford it and you love it and think you will continue to love them for a long time, then go for it. If you have a smidgeon of doubt, go to the boutique and try them on. Stay in the store and walk around and chat with the SAs while you look at other things with the ring on. Sit in one of the chairs and admire it. Take your time. If you don't want to give it back after, then you'll have a better idea if you really want it or not.

I agree with this!!!

Does it have to be Tiffany? If not, Hidalgo has a large selection of enamel. Not sure what Hidalgo's price points are. I haven't checked them out in a while.

Yes to Schlumberger but I say no to these particular styles for the price. You can get a stunning Cartier panther, trinity or other ring for this price with much more valuable materials in it.