Tiffany Princess Cut Engagement Ring?

My rep. on 5th Ave. once told me that Tiffany doesn't consider the princess cut as a center stone on any of their E-rings. They have never used them. Any thoughts??

They've had a princess cut engagement ring design for some time now (I know they didn't used to). You can see it on their website. They only have one kind of setting for it though, simple platinum, kind of like their traditional Tiffany setting.

Not sure if this link will work well, but here it is: http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/Item.aspx?GroupSKU=GRP10027#f+0/1002/0/0/0/1002

I'm really curious to see how this ring looks on a real life hand, so I'm hoping someone out there has some pics they can post!

My rep. on 5th Ave. once told me that Tiffany doesn't consider the princess cut as a center stone on any of their E-rings. They have never used them. Any thoughts??
That's not accurate. My original e-ring 5 years ago was a princess from Tiffany's. They chipped it sizing the ring (and then lost it internally) and couldn't find anything comparable to it so we got a refund.

ame... what did you end up getting instead?
I ended up with a round! Star 129 cut, it's a 129-facet round. The way Tiffany's (the local one specifically) "handled" the whole thing, completely ruined our desire to proceed with them, it was shady and rude and condescending towards both of us...after they damaged and lost (TWICE) our engagement ring which was more than we really planned to spend anyway, to act like we were to blame and how dare we not spend MORE on something we don't really want...yea right. So we found a great stone elsewhere!!!!

Wband is from Signed Pieces, it's a raphael diamond band. It's out of focus...

Attachments

• ameweddingset.jpg
    ameweddingset.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 18,455