Tiffany Price Increase thread *please include location*

My SA said they will be increasing prices on October 26th. But I was looking at engagement rings, not sure if this applies to all items.
Thanks! I am also eyeing the Tiffany Setting and just await to clear off some VCA ”business” before taking the plunge :lol: Heard from my SA that she’s hearing the price increase sometime in Nov-22 instead but let’s see… For sure, it shouldn’t be too far away with the VCA and Cartier as well in terms of the timeline…

My SA said they will be increasing prices on October 26th. But I was looking at engagement rings, not sure if this applies to all items.
Do you know if the increase will apply at the same time worldwidely? Here is Europe so I am wondering how much time I still have for taking a decision to buy or not to buy now :biggrin:

Has anyone gotten confirmation if it's 10/26 or in November for the US? I was hoping for a bit more time since I went a little crazy before the VCA increase. I have a few pieces that have been on my list for a while (I'm kicking myself for not getting them last year ugh) and one more increase will probably make me scratch them all off :sad:

Has anyone gotten confirmation if it's 10/26 or in November for the US? I was hoping for a bit more time since I went a little crazy before the VCA increase. I have a few pieces that have been on my list for a while (I'm kicking myself for not getting them last year ugh) and one more increase will probably make me scratch them all off :sad:
I ended buying today a necklace that I had been eyeing for a while. The price had gone up a lot already this year so I didn’t want to take a chance.
The SA said it’s true when I said that I heard that the prices were going up on the 26th.

Placed a deposit for a soleste yellow diamond just prior to the price increase... not many options to choose from though it seems. I haven't purchased much from Tiffany since the beginning of covid and wasn't really in touch with the prices until most recently. I could be wrong but even in terms of yellow diamonds it seems like there's not a lot to choose from. We had to do a global search to find something within my criteria. Rumours have it that the prices are going up quite significantly this time around? Maybe 8-10% or more depending on the style/piece.

• Wow
Reactions: etudes
The Tiffany setting diamond rings also went up about 9-11% depending on size. I have screen shots from past few weeks on rings I’ve been looking at. Comparing the same exact specs, the jump is significant. I wasn’t aware of this price increase. Good thing we bought last week!

Reactions: GemsBerry and hyhbb
The Tiffany setting diamond rings also went up about 9-11% depending on size. I have screen shots from past few weeks on rings I’ve been looking at. Comparing the same exact specs, the jump is significant. I wasn’t aware of this price increase. Good thing we bought last week!
Yes I feel fortunate that I ordered my ring. I'm going to go see it tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I'll go through with it because the yellow diamonds went a bit insane this time. 9%- 11% increase is already a lot, but yellow diamonds price increase is significantly more than colorless diamonds. My SA told me how much my ring would be after the 26th and it was a 50% increase.

I too had a few screenshots. The other day for a 1.22-1.23 centre stone it was about 20,800 usd. And today, a smaller stone at 1.08 is 28,300. Not the best comparison but that's because I couldn't see anything within the 1.2 range online anymore. But I'm sure that for something of that size, you're looking at well over 30k at this point.

I actually am still in shock and am wondering how tiffany justified this sort of increase...

Japan will have a price increase on December 5th. (5-10% according to SA, most likely price harmonizing because of the weak yen)
The Japanese website is reflecting a price increase for the half pave lock in rose gold up to 1,881,000 (~15% price and increase!!) while the white and yellow gold are at 1,628,000. This changed on December 5th as stated, which was exactly the day I landed in Japan so I was devastated the price went up so much for the color I wanted.

However, I was just at the main ginza store and all 3 had the same price of 1,628,000 with a tax free price of 1,480,000. I ended up picking the rose gold right away just in case it was some price increase somehow not accounted for :biggrin: - price came to $10815 USD with Amex.

The Japanese website is reflecting a price increase for the half pave lock in rose gold up to 1,881,000 (~15% price and increase!!) while the white and yellow gold are at 1,628,000. This changed on December 5th as stated, which was exactly the day I landed in Japan so I was devastated the price went up so much for the color I wanted.

However, I was just at the main ginza store and all 3 had the same price of 1,628,000 with a tax free price of 1,480,000. I ended up picking the rose gold right away just in case it was some price increase somehow not accounted for :biggrin: - price came to $10815 USD with Amex.
So you're saying you scored half-pave for $10815? That's awesome! My husband is flying there today, too bad he won't shop for me:sad:

Funny, I asked Tiffany NYC and they said it's NOT their merchandise, neither baguettes or small pieces at the background. Maybe something super-duper customized like for Bey and Jay Z. The blogger who featured it seems legit, he was showing that mega heavy Hardwear necklace for Bey as well.
SA also said, price increase for Lock is coming, the collection is selling very well.
Any guesses on when the price increase would happen?