Tiffany Price Increase thread *please include location*

I just can't believe the pace at which Tiffany has been hiking up their prices... I was eyeing the Hardwear necklace 3 years ago and it was around USD $10K. When I looked again in summer 2021, it was already $12K. So I bit the bullet and bought it. A month ago I realized the necklace had gone up to $17K and I loved it so much that I also wanted the earrings, so I decided to also get the large sized Hardwear earrings for about $6400, despite the fact that I didn't have occasion to celebrate (I usually buy myself jewelry to celebrate a milestone). What a great decision it was! Just last night I found out the earrings had already gone up to $6800. OMG. I'm glad I got the earrings and necklace combo and I'm very content, but I don't think I can afford to add another piece, at least for a while.

Crazy. I can’t believe they haven’t even been out a year and have had two substantial price increases already.
I think the priced it more attractively when released to get them out and create buzz. I personally think this was always the plan when the line was originally released. Can’t believe the half pave was 13k 6 months ago lol.

In Germany the prices will increase (6%)on June the 3rd or 4th.
Do you know if the price increase will be across the board or just on certain categories?
I've been eyeing a few pieces and wanted to go to a boutique in the beginning of July....
I've looked on the website just now and the pieces I've been thinking about haven't increased so far. Would be such a bummer if the increase happens overnight tonight!

Do you know if the price increase will be across the board or just on certain categories?
I've been eyeing a few pieces and wanted to go to a boutique in the beginning of July....
I've looked on the website just now and the pieces I've been thinking about haven't increased so far. Would be such a bummer if the increase happens overnight tonight!
I really don't know. The one sales manager said to me on 3rd or 4th of June and the increase is for all jewelry items. Two days later other sales manager said the increase will happen on 6th of June. She didn't know for which categories or items.

I really don't know. The one sales manager said to me on 3rd or 4th of June and the increase is for all jewelry items. Two days later other sales manager said the increase will happen on 6th of June. She didn't know for which categories or items.
Thank you for the info. I'm guessing it's going to happen then for sure and pretty soon....

Prices went up in Japan today as announced on the website.

Changes for Lock collection as I was tracking them:

LOCK PLAIN (about 6-7% increase)
WG ¥1,122,000 (from ¥1,045,000)
YG/RG ¥1,056,000 (from ¥990,000)

LOCK HALF PAVE (about 7-10% increase)
WG ¥2,310,000 (from ¥2,090,000)
YG/RG ¥2,178,000 (from ¥2,035,000)

LOCK FULL PAVE (about 12-14% increase)
WG ¥5,830,000 (from ¥5,115,000)
YG/RG ¥5,500,000 (from ¥4,895,000)

These price increases to me are not justified. Going from 10k to 17k for a gold necklace as someone posted here after a few years is just greedy. i imagine they have alienated many clients. It was a mistake for Tiffany to let lvmh take over. Luxury brands these days are different from what they used to be. It seems they’re all about making money. And we should not be fooled into thinking most of these items are unique or special. They’re really mass produced meaning there’s more than a handful made. Lvmh may hit sales goals in china this year but things are really slowing down elsewhere. People are getting priced out but beyond that some people don’t think the prices are worth paying.