Tiffany Price Increase thread *please include location*

I'm planning to buy the Tiffany Victoria vine ring in platinum with a morganite and diamonds. I noticed it went from $11,300 to $12,000.

Additionally, the aquamarine and tanzanite versions of the ring went up as well. They are both now listed at $15,000.

I know the tanzanite was $14,400, but I think the aquamarine was previously in the $13,000 range, so quite a jump on that one.

Just to add to the recent Tiffany price increases, I'm only aware of the T line and the HardWear line. I've already mentioned half-diamond T1 ring.

Tiffany HardWear Link Bracelet in YG/RG - $8900 up to $9600 now
Tiffany HardWear Bracelet in medium chain YG/RG - $6300 up to $7100

I had my eye on the paloma picasso olive leaf earrings. before price increase they were 800 EUR and now 880. So 10% price increase. Kind of put off by this and might decide on Cartier or Van Cleef instead.

I thought their prices were high before but I think now I'm officially priced out because I can't justify the prices anymore for their pieces. I have a fairly decent Tiffany collection, mostly sterling silver pieces, but I think I will take my business elsewhere (there are others I buy from now like Catbird, etc.) IF I want more jewelry for my collection. IF I decide to add a Tiffany piece, I will hunt on the secondary market from now on. It's really a shame that they are pricing things the way they are, especially in this economy.