Tiffany Price Increase thread *please include location*

I just came back from the store and all pieces are now selling at the new price. Seems the system only allows them to ring up the new prices.

FYI - there are no increases on infinity and Picasso graffiti pieces.

she confirmed "old" price of cuff w/manager - also, she said if for any reason I can't get to store they can take my order by phone - will find out for sure tomorrow, they closed at 5 otherwise would have gone today

I just checked on the prices of the necklaces from Paper Flowers collection that I had tried on earlier this month. They went up by $100. I'm so glad I was able to buy mine before the price increase.

ETA: It seems only the rose gold had a price increase as the all platinum prices did not change.

Last edited:
Reactions: palmbeachpink
makes me wonder if LVMH is trying to get to Richemont (VCA + Cartier) type levels and/or price of gold has gone through roof - in 2020, low of $1476 and high (aug 6) of $2071 - silver in 2020; low $12.14, high $28.40 and platinum has remained pretty flat - could kick myself for not buying in market, ugh

Reactions: keodi
I just checked my Tiffany Embrace wedding band price and it went from 6,400 to 6,700! Thankfully I purchased my preowned at now more than half the selling price new. I am in the market for a plain, 2mm platinum band now. I haven't checked the price on it but I assume it wet up as well!

Reactions: palmbeachpink
I just checked my Tiffany Embrace wedding band price and it went from 6,400 to 6,700! Thankfully I purchased my preowned at now more than half the selling price new. I am in the market for a plain, 2mm platinum band now. I haven't checked the price on it but I assume it wet up as well!

May i ask if this is CAD or USD? We are planning to buy our wedding ring bands later this year... wasnt expecting another price increase so fast!