Tiffany Price Increase thread *please include location*

Did US prices go up today? I'm seeing a price difference in some items now.

I saw some items go up in price: for example 0.10 ctw YG DBTY went up an extra $25, crown key and floral key went up and extra $50, aria necklace went up and extra $100.

But I swear I saw a couple of items actually decrease in price. Medium Metro cross went down $150. And I swear the Paloma Picasso Olive leaf earrings in WG and diamonds used to be more expensive but I can't remember the previous price.

Last edited:
I saw some items go up in price: for example 0.10 ctw YG DBTY went up an extra $25, crown key and floral key went up and extra $50, aria necklace went up and extra $100.

But I swear I saw a couple of items actually decrease in price. Medium Metro cross went down $150. And I swear the Paloma Picasso Olive leaf earrings in WG and diamonds used to be more expensive but I can't remember the previous price.
Same here. I just notice that some items went up And some items stayed the same. I'll take your word for the fact that some items went down

I just visited my local Tiffany store. I was trying to find out about ALL the pieces that got marked down. LOL! My SA said the Metro bangles went down from $6200 to $5200. (Wow! I wish I had the funds to buy one of those!) However, he didn't know about any others because he wasn't in the store when they were changing the tags. So, it seems most of the Metro collection got marked down. The keys got marked up anywhere between $10 to $100 more. The DBTY collection increased anywhere from $25 to $100 more.

I just visited my local Tiffany store. I was trying to find out about ALL the pieces that got marked down. LOL! My SA said the Metro bangles went down from $6200 to $5200. (Wow! I wish I had the funds to buy one of those!) However, he didn't know about any others because he wasn't in the store when they were changing the tags. So, it seems most of the Metro collection got marked down. The keys got marked up anywhere between $10 to $100 more. The DBTY collection increased anywhere from $25 to $100 more.
:goodpost:

Reactions: Shopgirl1996
Speaking of Keys. I've been wanting the RG version of my WG clover key
Went to look at it on Tiffs site and was surprised to see it cost $1,950 now. Checked my account, and saw my WG one was purchased 7/2010 and was $1,100 back then. That's a large increase in 6.5 years (deleted my personal info.)

TIFFANY ORDER.jpg

Speaking of Keys. I've been wanting the RG version of my WG clover key
Went to look at it on Tiffs site and was surprised to see it cost $1,950 now. Checked my account, and saw my WG one was purchased 7/2010 and was $1,100 back then. That's a large increase in 6.5 years (deleted my personal info.)

View attachment 3626116

The keys do seem to have a lot of price increases. :sad:

I've noticed that some items seem to jump in price by $100 to $200 at a time.

ETA: I wish I had the money to buy some of the Tiffany Keys when they first came out. Some of the keys have doubled in price since they were first introduced! And I thought they were really expensive when they first came out.

Last edited:
Reactions: BPC