Tiffany pieces you SOLD and why?

p3b

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
I thought it would be nice to share what you ended up not liking to remind yourself or share with others as feedback/help in making choices. I've seen this on other forums and didn't find one here so started this.

IMG_1485120681.087370.jpg
I sometimes regret selling these two limited Soho pendants, but the silver one was too large on my wrist or neck and my numbered rubedo sat in my jewelry box. My number was 315

Reactions: uhpharm01
I love the look of mini beads, but the heart tag one stretched out and the bow was catching on things so I worried it would break. The large ones were too big for my injured wrists
IMG_1485120826.498924.jpg

I didn't care for how these wore so ended up selling each after a year of barely wearing. I sometimes wish I kept the hearts crown just to have a Paloma piece. I wish they still used those button pouches. Glad I still have some!
IMG_1485120911.569790.jpg

Reactions: Cheddar Cheese
The RTT bracelet and choker were my two first pieces years ago before carpal tunnel and deciding I was too old for the thick chunky styles [emoji23] I don't miss these at all. If I had a daughter I'd probably have kept them for her, but my three boys don't care for Tiffany
IMG_1485120992.926476.jpg

I lost my open heart bracelet in 2009 when it fell off. I won't buy that clasp on a bracelet since then. I sometimes miss the Tiffany mini lock bracelet, but it never felt secure even in a lobster clasp so I stopped wearing it
IMG_1485121087.824572.jpg

• Insightful
Reactions: Bagatha Christie
I loved the necklace that I felt represented my boys and the bracelet I felt represented my family size (number of us), but the way the hearts kept turning over was annoying! Purchased preloved then later down the road sold them
IMG_1485121156.793580.jpg

Reactions: missanne
Finally I sold the large heart key after my mom bought me the mini as I preferred the mini more! The filigree heart was beautiful but felt too heavy on my wrist or neck. I didn't love the beads earrings on me at all
IMG_1485121239.850541.jpg

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
Mini Bow Necklace - Wore this for about a year or so before I sold it. Felt it was "too young" for me.
Elsa Peretti Open Heart Necklace - Bought it off eBay twice, sold twice, and regret not keeping one. This piece is now on my "wish list".
Venetian Link Bracelet - Wore it for about a year, felt it was too ordinary, so thus sold it and would love to have it back now. I believe it's been discontinued - I haven't seen it on their web site in a while.
Elsa Peretti Starfish Pendant and Starfish Earrings - I loved both but the earrings were too large and heavy for my ears and the necklace kept twisting up on me.
Tiffany Heart Lock with 18" Chain - Liked and wore for about a year but then got bored with it. I think it just wasn't really "me" if that makes any sense.
Large Bead Bracelet - Liked and wore but after a while the large beads kind of bugged me and it never seemed to look clean.
Elsa Peretti Open Heart Earrings - These were lovely but they didn't look right in my ears and thus I never wore them and couldn't justify keeping them.
Elsa Peretti Open Heart Necklace - Three Hearts - This was the first Tiffany piece I treated myself to in my early 20's. I wore it some when I was younger and then it sat in my jewelry box for many years. I sold it since I never wore it and didn't see the point in keeping it but I kind of wish I had it now so I could have passed it down to my daughter.
ETA - I haven't sold anything in a few years so I think my collection is in a good place. I'm much, much more careful now about what I buy. I haven't bought a Tiffany piece in over a year and when I did, it was something I wanted for years and completely love (the Elsa Peretti Small Bottle Pendant).

Last edited:
Elsa Peretti Open Heart Necklace - Bought it off eBay twice, sold twice, and regret not keeping one. This piece is now on my "wish list".
Venetian Link Bracelet - Wore it for about a year, felt it was too ordinary, so thus sold it and would love to have it back now. I believe it's been discontinued - I haven't seen it on their web site in a while.
Elsa Peretti Starfish Earrings - I loved both but the earrings were too large and heavy for my ears and the necklace kept twisting up on me.

Elsa Peretti Open Heart Earrings - These were lovely but they didn't look right in my ears and thus I never wore them and couldn't justify keeping them.

ETA - I haven't sold anything in a few years so I think my collection is in a good place. I'm much, much more careful now about what I buy. ).

I'm more careful now as well. I forgot that I owned the Venetian bracelet as well. I liked it at first but got bored with it so sold it.

I was contemplating the open heart and starfish earrings but wondered about size. Seems like what I thought about being too large based on your post.

I have the open heart necklace (single) and while I haven't worn it in forever, I fear I'll regret if I sell it so it sits in a jewelry box unused for now. It was once my favorite piece though.

I forgot that I also had blue enamel mini key charm, but it discolored horribly and they gave me credit towards something else since there weren't any at the time. I also had a cross necklace and anchor necklace (both discontinued) that I ended up selling due to not wearing