Tiffany on Net-A-Porter

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just checked NAP's new arrivals and they are now carrying some Tiffany's pieces. One nice thing about this is that NAP doesn't charge taxes in most states.

2. Thanks for sharing! That is great to know. I just looked and hope they get more items.

3. I had a look on the Australian NAP site and it's mostly the T Collection.

4. Are the items on here authentic? My understanding was Tiffany's only sold its jewellery through its own stores and website.

5. I believe it's authentic. I saw "Tiffany now on Net-A-Porter" post by Tiffany on IG.

6. Net-A-Porter is a very reputable retailer. They would never sell something unless it was 100% authentic.

7. Thanks guys! Wow i cant believe Tiffany is starting to sell its products outside of corporate owned stores. I'm not familiar with this site but i noticed the prices are in usd and are slightly higher than the usd prices on the Tiffany website.

I'm in Canada but since the Tiffany T collection is made in Italy i wouldn't get the duties and tax exemption compared to if the collection were made in the USA.

https://www.net-a-porter.com/Help/ShippingRatesAndPolicies

8. I just saw that yesterday on N-A-P, interesting :smile: