Tiffany moderne ring

TylerDurden

Sep 22, 2008
Hawaii
This ring is considered unisex because sizes start at 6. Sizing for men's rings starts at 8. I think it's a cool ring. What I really like about it is because of its design it catches the light and sparkles a lot giving the impression that there are stones in it.

AMJ

~More CHANEL~
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
CA
I think it looks good to wear everyday and the price is reasonable!
Good choice.

KoobaLover

I Want That Bag
O.G.
Aug 5, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love this ring! In fact, I've been eyeing it for months and just haven't taken the plunge. I'd love to see a modeling pic if someone already owns it! :tup:

schadenfreude

really
O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
Good luck finding it. I actually decided I wanted this ring a couple weeks ago and had to really do some serious legwork to find it in a small (women's) size -- apparently the style is being discontinued and they are phasing out their inventory. I just got mine in the mail today! It's really nice, but the pyramids aren't as sharply cut as they appear in the photo, so it's not quite as rough or masculine as it appears. I'll try to get a modeling shot over the weekend.

etoile_30

O.G.
Dec 23, 2009
Scotland
Oooh, schadenfreude! That is gorgeous! Looks great on the Tiffany website but looks even better modelled! :cloud9: The DBTY ring sets it off nicely too!

missD

O.G.
May 29, 2006
I have this ring too! Love it! Actually, my coworker has it and I love it so much I had to get it too! I wear it in a 6 on my right hand middle finger.

schadenfreude

really
O.G.
Nov 13, 2007
I have this ring too! Love it! Actually, my coworker has it and I love it so much I had to get it too! I wear it in a 6 on my right hand middle finger.
Ha ha! Me too. One of my friends bought this ring for her girlfriend months ago. I thought it was cool when I first saw it and then began to covet it like crazy.... until I snapped and got it myself! Glad you guys like it. It's super heavy and solid, like all Tiffany's sterling, but not instantly recognizable as Tiffany's, which I like.