Tiffany mini open heart key pendant

Enchanted86

Jul 29, 2011
I was looking for this mini heart key pendant in sterling silver on the Tiffany's site and saw that it said that it's no longer available... Does anyone know that if it's just out of stock or that they discountinued it? Also I would't mind some modeling pictures of it as well. TIA!

Hey there! If it's not on the website - it's most likely been discontinued :sad:

check in store and see if there are any stores that still have stock and have them ship it to you. You can still return it within 30 days.

That's what happened last year for me when I found out the lapis blue 4mm Tiffany beads bracelet was discontinued - but I was luckily able to find it in store.

Recently I found that Tiffany has been discontinuing a lot of items recently... Idk if anyone else noticed that.

They still have it on the (US) web site in the rose gold so maybe it's not discontinued but simply out of stock at the moment.
I would call customer service and see if they can track one down for you. They will be able to tell you for sure whether or not it's been discontinued as well.
It's a lovely piece and one that I used to own. I wore it all the time but I replaced it with the Daisy key (which my husband picked out and didn't feel I needed two silver keys roughly the same size).

Hey there! If it's not on the website - it's most likely been discontinued :sad:

check in store and see if there are any stores that still have stock and have them ship it to you. You can still return it within 30 days.

That's what happened last year for me when I found out the lapis blue 4mm Tiffany beads bracelet was discontinued - but I was luckily able to find it in store.

Recently I found that Tiffany has been discontinuing a lot of items recently... Idk if anyone else noticed that.
yes I have noticed that too....I wonder whats up???