Tiffany Mini Heart Tag Earrings?

well i havent seen them in person myself but the silver were on my wishlist last yr. when DH went to pick my present he thought they were reallllllly tiny.

Hi, I have the white gold and diamond heart tag bracelet. I looked at the earrings before Christmas, and they are definitely dainty. Very pretty, but I was looking for something with a bit more presence. They're a cute earring for everyday wear, though.

Hi, I have the white gold and diamond heart tag bracelet. I looked at the earrings before Christmas, and they are definitely dainty. Very pretty, but I was looking for something with a bit more presence. They're a cute earring for everyday wear, though.

Thanks for letting me know, and ooh, LOVE that bracelet :smile:
I love dainty jewelry + am smallish myself (5'2") so hopefully they'd look okay on me? I'm going to still need to see them in person though.

I think they will be perfect for you! They are really gorgeous. They will definitely be noticeable on the ear; I just wanted to make sure you weren't assuming they were the regular-sized tag (like on the bracelets). I wish the website listed the size in mm! It's always so hard for me to visualize how some things will look on me.

I bet you will fall in love with them when you see them in person! The little diamond border gives them so much sparkly pizazz!

Thanks for letting me know, and ooh, LOVE that bracelet :smile:
I love dainty jewelry + am smallish myself (5'2") so hopefully they'd look okay on me? I'm going to still need to see them in person though.

I almost got these, they are so so gorgeous. However, when I put them on, I couldn't see the beautiful, sparkly diamonds anymore :sad: So I ended up getting the yg ones. If you need modeling pics, I can snap a few for you. They are a very good size, but how they look depends not on your height but the size of your lobes. My lobes are kinda big so they fit inside. I know some girls who wear it have tiny lobes and the heart sticks out but it still looks cute!

ETA: Oh wait, I took a pic of them on when I was debating between these and the yg ones. I typically wear my hair down so my hair kinda shadowed any light so the diamonds didn't sparkle as much. But when I pulled my hair up, I could see the diamonds a little better.

Attachments

• 341171_255163424549327_100001670147280_628298_260258611_o.jpg
    341171_255163424549327_100001670147280_628298_260258611_o.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 7,118
I almost got these, they are so so gorgeous. However, when I put them on, I couldn't see the beautiful, sparkly diamonds anymore :sad: So I ended up getting the yg ones. If you need modeling pics, I can snap a few for you. They are a very good size, but how they look depends not on your height but the size of your lobes. My lobes are kinda big so they fit inside. I know some girls who wear it have tiny lobes and the heart sticks out but it still looks cute!

ETA: Oh wait, I took a pic of them on when I was debating between these and the yg ones. I typically wear my hair down so my hair kinda shadowed any light so the diamonds didn't sparkle as much. But when I pulled my hair up, I could see the diamonds a little better.

Thank you SO much!! I think they look absolutely lovely on you :smile:
Seriously, the picture really helped and I'm definitely set now.

UPDATE: I checked out these earrings at Tiffany's the other day. I really really liked them, but have to agree with Kohl and I can't justify paying $900 more than the plain gold earrings for the teeny diamond accents added. The frame/rim is lovely but pretty miniscule, and they looked very much like the plain silver earrings unless I went up close to the mirror. They were gorgeous, but I'm considering getting the 18k rose gold instead :smile:

Yay, the rg ones are beautiful!!! I'm kinda sad because the diamonds sparkle like crazy and make the earrings almost glow. . .but only sitting under the case under light!! Anyway, I wear my yg ones everyday, they are so versatile ;)