Tiffany mini bead bracelet

caralt

O.G.
Jun 6, 2009
Hi,

I'd like to get a Tiffany SS mini bead bracelet but cannot decide which one to get. Either the RTT mini heart tag, RTT mini heart lock or the bow on the bead bracelet.. which would you choose?

Thanks~
:smile:

caralt said:
Hi,

I'd like to get a Tiffany SS mini bead bracelet but cannot decide which one to get. Either the RTT mini heart tag, RTT mini heart lock or the bow on the bead bracelet.. which would you choose?

Thanks~
:smile:

I had the same dilemna !! I bought the rtt heart in rg ! I still want them all now i want the bow :smile: then will go for the lock !! I want to stack them together .... I chose to start with the rtt heart cuz have the rtt bracelet so it was a match !! But when ur in store u ll see try them all and follow ur heart lilololol and if u have somethg to match start by the one that matches with somethg u have !!
Either way get the 3 !! Lolololololol

I would get the RTT heart tag. I have it and it is perfect for layering or wearing alone. Although I prefer the smaller beads, the heart lock is really small is person almost to the point where the writing is hard to read. I went in to buy it and was disappointed by the actual lock compared to the website pictures so I chose a different one.

I was in the same dilemma, but opted for the blue enamel heart tag. I tried them on and i really like the blue heart. Now I am on the lookout for my next piece to layer my new bracelet with. Good luck!

I've had my small bead heart tag for over a year now. I wear it very often- about 3 times a week and have no problems. I like to layer it with other bracelets. I would highly recommend