Tiffany LOCKET owners? please show me yours!

I have the large oval "notes" one. I dont have the picture in it yet, I keep saying i am going to put one in. It would have to be a tiny picture. There is a photo sizer on the T & Co website that you can upload your photo. I tried it but all my pics are too large. I am going to try to resize and see if that works. If it does, I wil post my pics. I love the locket. I wear it on the open oval link chain. Which one are you planning to buy?

i just have the plain small silver one :/ I wish I went for the heart shape, but back then I thought it was too feminine. If you do want pics let me know but it looks like a basic plain locket.

i just have the plain small silver one :/ I wish I went for the heart shape, but back then I thought it was too feminine. If you do want pics let me know but it looks like a basic plain locket.

I'd love to see a picture! What size photo can it hold? I'm torn between the oval and the heart shape.

I have the heart shape in yellow gold and never wear it. It was gifted to me by my dh, but the picture spots are teeny tiny. It did come with a template.

Does anyone know the size difference between the small and large heart? I had a brief look in Tiffany today and was surprised by how tiny the small was, unfortunately there wasn't a large on display.

Hope01 said:
I'd love to see a picture! What size photo can it hold? I'm torn between the oval and the heart shape.

They have a template you could print out to see how big of a picture you can put, I can post pictures on Saturday cuz I am not at home ATM

I have the large oval "notes" one. I dont have the picture in it yet, I keep saying i am going to put one in. It would have to be a tiny picture. There is a photo sizer on the T & Co website that you can upload your photo. I tried it but all my pics are too large. I am going to try to resize and see if that works. If it does, I wil post my pics. I love the locket. I wear it on the open oval link chain. Which one are you planning to buy?

Thanks for the information on the photo sizer. I had no idea that that was available. I wonder if it will work for my locket as it is 10+ years old.