Tiffany Link Clasp bracelet Durability???

USALV

Jul 8, 2014
Hi ALL TPF,

I was thinking about buying a Link Clasp bracelet in SS and Gold for my gold heart charm and my SS heart charm. I was wondering if anyone here on this forum owns one of these bracelets. How does it hold up ? How durable are these bracelets? Would you recommend them to someone?

Here are the links to these bracelets

Round clasping link bracelet in SS
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...in=browse&searchkeyword=&selectedsku=26248736

Clasping link bracelet in SS
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...earchkeyword=link clasp &selectedsku=22791818
Link clasp bracelet in 18K yellow gold
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...in=browse&searchkeyword=&selectedsku=21769517

thank you

Last edited:

Zigirl

May 23, 2014
I have the link bracelet in 18k gold and I love it. Each link has a charm and I wear the bracelet for extended periods of time on the days I wear it. I've had it for almost two years and never had an issue. Love it with charms and without. Very versatile! I love that I can switch around my charms, add or subtract them or remove them all together.

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I have the link bracelet in 18k gold and I love it. Each link has a charm and I wear the bracelet for extended periods of time on the days I wear it. I've had it for almost two years and never had an issue. Love it with charms and without. Very versatile! I love that I can switch around my charms, add or subtract them or remove them all together.

Can you please post modeling pics?

einseine

O.G.
Jul 11, 2010
Hi USALV! I have a YG one, too! Unfortunately, I have had some issues. 1) After wearing it 24/7 for about two weeks, 3-4 links strained and not closed properly. I had to send it to Tiffany for repair. 2) I lost it once, two year ago (found it recently), perhaps, one of the link caught the clothe and were not closed properly.

You can prevent these issues easily, I think. Don't sleep with it. Be careful when you wear long-sleeved outfit, especially you take it off.;)

dialv

VCA*Hermes*Yorkie
O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
Canada
Hi USALV! I have a YG one, too! Unfortunately, I have had some issues. 1) After wearing it 24/7 for about two weeks, 3-4 links strained and not closed properly. I had to send it to Tiffany for repair. 2) I lost it once, two year ago (found it recently), perhaps, one of the link caught the clothe and were not closed properly.

You can prevent these issues easily, I think. Don't sleep with it. Be careful when you wear long-sleeved outfit, especially you take it off.;)
I remember when you posted that you lost your's and I think about that everytime someone asks about one. I am so happy to hear you found it. You must be nervous to wear it again.

Zigirl

May 23, 2014
I'd be happy to post some pictures! I'll post them tomorrow when I have a moment.

MikaelaN

O.G.
Oct 18, 2008
I have 2 of the 18K gold ones and I wear them 24/7 and never take them off...not even when I shower, sleep, or exercise. I have been wearing them for about 6 months with no problems at all.

Oct 13, 2008
Hi ALL TPF,

I was thinking about buying a Link Clasp bracelet in SS and Gold for my gold heart charm and my SS heart charm. I was wondering if anyone here on this forum owns one of these bracelets. How does it hold up ? How durable are these bracelets? Would you recommend them to someone?

Here are the links to these bracelets

Round clasping link bracelet in SS
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...in=browse&searchkeyword=&selectedsku=26248736

Clasping link bracelet in SS
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...earchkeyword=link clasp &selectedsku=22791818
Link clasp bracelet in 18K yellow gold
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...in=browse&searchkeyword=&selectedsku=21769517

thank you
I have the gold link bracelet. It's fully loaded with charms. Holds up fine although I save it for special occasions.

Oct 13, 2008

I recall that you had lost yours ( did it have charms on it at the time) and I've been very careful with mine ever since.
SO HAPPY that you found your bracelet.

einseine

O.G.
Jul 11, 2010
I remember when you posted that you lost your's and I think about that everytime someone asks about one. I am so happy to hear you found it. You must be nervous to wear it again.
Thanks dailv!:P I am not so nervous, but a bit more careful when I wear it.;) I'll check if the clasp is properly closed.

einseine

O.G.
Jul 11, 2010
I recall that you had lost yours ( did it have charms on it at the time) and I've been very careful with mine ever since.
SO HAPPY that you found your bracelet.
Hi tgg!! I found it (with all three charms) almost two years later. I did not believe when I found it in our garage. I thought I lost it outside or in the car!!! Thank you for your kind word!:biggrin: You have a special memory with each charm, don't you?.:smile: So, please be careful!;)

USALV

Jul 8, 2014

Hi einseine,

Thank you so much for the good tips!! I'll keep all of those in mind. ;)