Tiffany Knot Collection

Bringing this thread back!

What do you guys think of the knot bracelet? I tried it on recently in store and I think it would make a great stacking bracelet--although it could definitely stand on its own. I love the mechanism to take the bracelet on and off but I feel like I would only pull the trigger for the diamond version. The plain gold doesn't speak to me as much as I'd hoped but we'll see and give it some time! Maybe it'll grow on me!

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 3.15.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-22 at 3.15.53 PM.png

Reactions: hsiaomee
Bringing this thread back!

What do you guys think of the knot bracelet? I tried it on recently in store and I think it would make a great stacking bracelet--although it could definitely stand on its own. I love the mechanism to take the bracelet on and off but I feel like I would only pull the trigger for the diamond version. The plain gold doesn't speak to me as much as I'd hoped but we'll see and give it some time! Maybe it'll grow on me!

View attachment 5410038View attachment 5410039
I absolutely love it, but i agree the diamond bangle is so pricy I can't justify it right now!

Reactions: jade973
I absolutely love it, but i agree the diamond bangle is so pricy I can't justify it right now!
I love the knot in diamond version but I also cannot justify the price... At this price point, I can buy VCA clover or thin love paved...But the plain knot doesn't have the wow factor because after years, it may look like a out-dated bracelet. I am eyeing on the LOCK collection but debating...

I love the knot in diamond version but I also cannot justify the price... At this price point, I can buy VCA clover or thin love paved...But the plain knot doesn't have the wow factor because after years, it may look like a out-dated bracelet. I am eyeing on the LOCK collection but debating...
Personally the lock + half diamonds combo is more powerful than knot.