Tiffany Knot Collection

The Tiffany knot just released on Monday in Australia.

It's a beautiful collection. Both the advisor and the friend I went with agreed that the T1 suits my style better, so I'll stick with the T1. Very elegant but it's a bit mature for me. I suppose the knot would make a lovely anniversary gift, because when you get married, you "tie the knot".

I have only tried on the Victoria ring not the T, and the Knot collection has not arrived in my country. I guess it will arrive soon, I will go to the store to try it on if possible (depending on the covid situation) :biggrin::blush:

Just an update - I have just bought the Knot ring and necklace for my birthday :blush: At first I only intended to get the ring but then when I tried on the necklace, I loved it as well :graucho:

Attachments

• PXL_20220224_134746698.jpg
    PXL_20220224_134746698.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 315
Joining in the club today! When I first saw this design, I really liked it, it's more feminine than the more popular Tiffany T. I've always thought the Tiffany T, because of it's symmetrical design, looks ultra 'modern'. My dress style is more towards the feminine side, so I thought these are fab. I wanted the small knot earrings but they were sold out at the store I was at today, so I tried the long drop knot ones, and oh my.... they certainly look way better in person than in pictures.

In pictures the long earrings looks way too fancy and large, but in person they really make your face look slimmer due to it's elongated and curved design. I love the way it makes me feel - confident -, so I brought it home!

Wish I got it before the price increase...but they were only available where I am from 2022 onwards. Here they are!

PS: I also realise now why the drop earrings in pictures online look way too big - It's because all of the shots online are just taken of the side profile/ear without the face. In person when you get to try it you actually get to see your whole face with the earrings and you get a feel of how the earrings frame your face/jaw line, I certainly recommend dropping by the store to try these on!

knot.JPG

Last edited:
Joining in the club today! When I first saw this design, I really liked it, it's more feminine than the more popular Tiffany T. I've always thought the Tiffany T, because of it's symmetrical design, looks ultra 'modern'. My dress style is more towards the feminine side, so I thought these are fab. I wanted the small knot earrings but they were sold out at the store I was at today, so I tried the long drop knot ones, and oh my.... they certainly look way better in person than in pictures.

In pictures the long earrings looks way too fancy and large, but in person they really make your face look slimmer due to it's elongated and curved design. I love the way it makes me feel - confident -, so I brought it home!

Wish I got it before the price increase...but they were only available where I am from 2022 onwards. Here they are!

PS: I also realise now why the drop earrings in pictures online look way too big - It's because all of the shots online are just taken of the side profile/ear without the face. In person when you get to try it you actually get to see your whole face with the earrings and you get a feel of how the earrings frame your face/jaw line, I certainly recommend dropping by the store to try these on!

View attachment 5367676
Gorgeous! I didn’t get a chance to try earrings, all sold out. I was intrigued by them too!

I agree the pictures kd collection doesn’t do justice, you need to see & try it!

Reactions: bunnypuff and limom