Tiffany KEYS collection thread

Kind of random but I saw this on the tiffany website today and I fell IN LOVE. It reminds me of the vca alhambra in some ways and I think it would be so pretty with other types of stones as well. Here's to adding it to the "love but can't afford" list :')

I wasn't sure which thread to put this in but Fleur de Lis is in many key designs so this seemed like the most appropriate place to gush about this :smile:

1641971822510.png1641971853988.png

Kind of random but I saw this on the tiffany website today and I fell IN LOVE. It reminds me of the vca alhambra in some ways and I think it would be so pretty with other types of stones as well. Here's to adding it to the "love but can't afford" list :')

I wasn't sure which thread to put this in but Fleur de Lis is in many key designs so this seemed like the most appropriate place to gush about this :smile:

View attachment 5294543View attachment 5294544
i saw this as well! it's pretty but rather expensive. it's limited edition which is so stressful:shocked:

View attachment 5294543View attachment 5294544

I think this is gorgeous. Love the Fleur de Lis. It's not available on their site and I'm currently nowhere near a Tiffany to see it person unfortunately.

I think this is gorgeous. Love the Fleur de Lis. It's not available on their site and I'm currently nowhere near a Tiffany to see it person unfortunately.

Here's the link:

Reactions: Peridot_Paradise