Tiffany Jewerly Service Department? permanently Solidering a charm onto Bracelet?

uhpharm01

O.G.
Nov 11, 2012
Hello All TPF,

I'm thinking about adding a Tiffany charm onto a Tiffany bracelet permanently ( via soldiering) . I have two different Tiffany charms and I will be purchasing two different Tiffany bracelets. I was just wondering does the Tiffany Jewelry Service department perform a good job? I just wondering. I've heard some bad stories about the Link Bracelet that you can add and remove the charms at anytime.
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP02121&mcat=&cid=&search_params=p+1-n+10000-c+-s+1-r+-t+link%20bracelet-ni+1-x+-lr+-hr+-ri+-mi+-pp+456+3&search=1&origin=search&searchkeyword=link%20bracelet

I'm adding the charm to the bracelet.
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...-ni+1-x+-pu+-f+false+2-lr+-hr+-ri+-mi+-pp+0+1

Thank you,

Last edited:
I have same bracelet as above and have about 32 charms on it. After losing one I was considering saudering too but SA told me to take each charm and link off, put back on with clasp up. Then put each charm on each link, then re-link all that way together. Never had another fall off. You may want to consider doing same first.

I have same bracelet as above and have about 32 charms on it. After losing one I was considering saudering too but SA told me to take each charm and link off, put back on with clasp up. Then put each charm on each link, then re-link all that way together. Never had another fall off. You may want to consider doing same first.

That is smart!

Thank you. I think just don't like the link bracelet in the first place. But I'll thing about it.