Tiffany jewelry - any fans?

I don't care about the box either. Better yet, give the stone to me wrapped in papper! Ok I will elaborate, we have family friends in the diamond business in Antwerp where most of the world's diamonds are traded. So when we (mostly my family, not often me...sad) buy diamonds, they are wrapped in paper because they come directly from the trader...save 1-2 layers of costs.

hehe I bet. Stores markup a ****load. I'm in the diamond business doing some research right now and get a pretty rockin discount, however there we do eat a little of the markup. For some reason I still prefer Cartier stones though lol, the red box actually makes me happy, kind of like taking home a new designer bag :biggrin: But hell, if I found an awesome diamond that I loved, I'd get it Cartier or not!

I have the ring and earings from the princess collection. Diamonds and Aqua marine. I will post them if this thread is still hot when I get back to Canada.

fayden said:
i'm not a big fan, but i find their style is very "vanilla" sort of can't go wrong with it. but nothing edgy. i prefer pianegonda but they are just as expensive with a little bit of edge...

Fayden..I am a big fan of them too...very very sharp and powerful looking pieces

i really want a heart necklace with my initials engraved for my sweet 16! it's a tradition to get jewelery on big occasions i guess...my sisters and i each got a pearl bracelet for 5th grade graduation (i found it in my lunch box hahaha) and for our 16th birthdays we get an engraved *something*.

ILoveCoach said:

You guys actually like this?? (saint by sarah jane)

I'm not a fan of Saint's equestrian line. You literally picked the ugliest piece. Their jewelry doesn't always photograph well, but you just can't help but be drawn to the line when you see it in person.

Maybe someones already said this, I'm being lazy and not reading all the posts, but we could post our treasures bobbles for everyone to admire. You think?

Diamonds are definately my best friends!!!!

Wickedassin did you tell Ilovecoach that she picked the ugliest piece? lol maybe I am misinterpreting it..but that was pretty rude. It is everyones opinion. Personally, I don't think it's THAT bad..looks a little like the shape of handbags