Tiffany jewelry - any fans?

i love tiffany.. our wedding bands are actually the atlas collection in wide yellow gold with the diamonds wrapped arounf both sides. i told my man that i wanted to make sure that everyone could see his wedding band! and mine too of course! have a few pieces... just like bags i guess. they are pretty.

and yes the list continues... to yurman and cartier......

funny, i think we all like the same things....

Dani said:
I'm not that big of a silver person, and I think that everryone has the heart bracelets ( some of the similar styles are pretty damn cute though.) They have some cute two-tone pieces as well.

yes i too have the heart toggle bracelet but don't wear it much anymore. do you think it's outdated or is it still cute to wear it?

I have a silver "T&Co 1837" bangle, but I don't wear it much anymore. I find their silver to be overpriced and you are just paying for the name. I took my bangle to a reputable jeweler to get it appraised and she said it's not worth it to buy expensive silver...even with a brand like Tiffany's, it won't appreciate like gold does. So now I don't bother buying any silver pieces over $100.

I got a Return to Tiffany round tag bracelet before they were "big" and then I stopped wearing it when everyone started getting into them and making knockoffs. I think the "trend" has passed, so I've been wearing mine more now :P

They've got some nice basic silver jewelry, but you are paying a premium for the name... I'm now into silver jewelry by Saint by Sarah Jane. NM carries her stuff exclusively. You can also check out her website, www.saintbysarahjane.com. Her pieces are really whimsical. I have a charm bracelet that came with all the charms already attached. It has a bee, butterfly, angel, turtle, owl, frow, ladybug, etc. It's just very "cute" without being too much or trendy. And the noise that the charms make is very relaxing!

I love the way Tiffany's sterling silver jewelry looks...I have a few pieces that I never wear, so I've been thinking about selling all of it. I just sold an 1837 ring that I never wear. I was thinking about selling my Venetian bracelet, but after reading this thread, maybe I'll just save it for my daughter.

wickedassin said:
I got a Return to Tiffany round tag bracelet before they were "big" and then I stopped wearing it when everyone started getting into them and making knockoffs. I think the "trend" has passed, so I've been wearing mine more now :P

They've got some nice basic silver jewelry, but you are paying a premium for the name... I'm now into silver jewelry by Saint by Sarah Jane. NM carries her stuff exclusively. You can also check out her website, www.saintbysarahjane.com. Her pieces are really whimsical. I have a charm bracelet that came with all the charms already attached. It has a bee, butterfly, angel, turtle, owl, frow, ladybug, etc. It's just very "cute" without being too much or trendy. And the noise that the charms make is very relaxing!

I love the Sarah Jane rings.:love:

I have a silver Tiffany necklace, which I love.

19142205_xl.jpg

I want the matching earrings next.

19352145_FL_LRG.jpg

I also absolutely love this bracelet:

18292181_xl.jpg

I do not like the hearts designs at all, they have been copied incessantly.

I have a few pieces. I find there quality is good. There is alot of silver sold that isn't priced as high but it certainly isn't as heavy or durable as Tiffany. Since I wear silver in the summer more than the winter I have more gold. 18k and 24k are my favorites!

I purchase my jewlery the way I purchase my bags. Certain pieces of jewlery look better with certain outfits and season to season.

Buttery said:
I love the Sarah Jane rings.:love:

I have a bee ring that's got gold wings with the rest being silver and there are little diamonds on the inside of the wings. It was $395 which I think is "reasonable" for gold, silver, and diamonds! If you're near a NM and they're having a trunk show--GO! They have such great stuff and they always bring things that are NOT available through the store normally. Or you can always ask your NM to do an order too.

Noriko said:
I don't really like Tiffany Sterling, but their diamonds and other gems ROCK :biggrin:

Me too, don't really like Tiffany. Their diamonds are good quality but you pay a premium just for the blue box, you can get exactly the same quality without the blue box with lower price tags.