Tiffany jewelry - any fans?

I love Tiffany's. I recently realized that I am a complete label whore and this site isn't helping! I had bought $400 1/3 carat diamond studs set in gold at your regular "mall" jewelry store but I returned them Thursday.

I went to Tiffany's today and bought a pair of .22 carat diamond studs set in platinum for $900. The earrings are a commemoration of the most important and life-changing event of my life. Why not buy myself the best? I know a lot of it is just the name but I'm also paying for the quality of the diamonds. They were a little over twice as much as the "mall" ones and the "mall" ones weren't even certified diamonds. To me, it's worth it to have the best.
i second that!

I like their silver pieces and was thinking of buying some but i did not know how hard is it to take care of it and how well do they keep up. Anyone here that knows please share !!!

I got my first piece from Tiffany's on valentine's day. Since then I've gotten about 7 more pieces, all in sterling silver. I don't wear a lot of yellow gold and I think they have an amazing selection of silver pieces. I used to feel really intimidated about just going inside the store, but now I have one SA who helps me and it's really a lot of fun. I would rather get my silver from them because I think the jewelry will hold its value in the future. Plus, like I already said, they have so many cute things. I tend to get overwhelmed at the volume of rings and bracelets they have. It's hard for me to make quick decisions anyway. It never fails, as soon as I get a new piece I get home and browse the website and find something else I wish I had gotten. I just wish the store didn't close so early in the evenings!

I like their silver pieces and was thinking of buying some but i did not know how hard is it to take care of it and how well do they keep up. Anyone here that knows please share !!!
I've only had my first piece since Feb., but I was surprised at how strong and well made Tiffany's silver is. The chains on the necklaces look dainty, but they really are strong. I have 3 necklaces that have pendants and all the pendants are substantial for their size. I also love how they have nearly all ring sizes available for you to try on and take home. I hate it when I love a ring and the store has only a size 6 in stock and then you have to send it out to be sized. I wanna walk out with my ring right then and there! I haven't noticed any tarnishing yet and my pieces don't show very many scratches yet. I think you'll be pleased at the quality and the selection. Do it!

I have a ton of Tiffany's jewelry. I :heart: all of it. I got this for Christmas from my BF...I LOVE it!

Just a warning to everyone, don't buy this pendant

101_129093.jpg

My BF just bought it for me, I wore it for less than 24 hours and the top heart bangs up against the bottom heart creating a ton of scratches all along the bottom heart. It looked terrible I can't imagine what it would look like after a month of wear :yucky: I had to return it...I picked this out instead and like it even better!! :tup:

I have only the popular sterling pieces, but I have to say that I am really impressed with the duarbility!! I wear my bracelet everyday and I'm not delicate. I like it because it has held up so well.

Anne

19352153_FL_LRG.jpg

I love some of their jewelry!

I don't own any pieces yet but this is the one I'm longing for (dropped a 'subtle' hint to dh so hopefully soon!!).

OT but how does it wear? Will it stand up if I don't ever take it off?

I have a silver bracet that I totally regret getting...

The quality is soo great and the look is nice but overall, it is overpriced and a bit too trendy...after a week of wearing it..it hasnt seen the light of day.

They need to spruce up their silver designs for those prices for me...there are alot of others that are soo much better....