Tiffany jewelry - any fans?

JAP4life said:
Wickedassin did you tell Ilovecoach that she picked the ugliest piece? lol maybe I am misinterpreting it..but that was pretty rude. It is everyones opinion. Personally, I don't think it's THAT bad..looks a little like the shape of handbags

No, it's ok.... she wasn't being rude, I myself was saying that the piece was ugly!

But thanks so much for being a pal and standing up for me! :biggrin:

JAP4life said:
haha okay pheewww...I didn't think anyone on this forum would would outwardly be rude, but just makin sure ;) sorry wickedassin!

No problem. I was confused by what you had to say--then I figured out you thought I was being rude.

She did pick out one of the ugliest pieces--that's a given. I'm not sure how many people would pick that one as their real favorite if they saw the other items :P Sorta like the weird purses thread is how I think of that necklace :P

Thank you!! good ol eluxury.com..do some 'save to desktop' and viola! Actually I really wanted to use this diamond pave padlock with the LV monogram but it didn't work :sad:....I have to tell ya though, I love your avatar too..grrrr i wish i looked like her! lol

JAP4life said:
Thank you!! good ol eluxury.com..do some 'save to desktop' and viola! Actually I really wanted to use this diamond pave padlock with the LV monogram but it didn't work :sad:....I have to tell ya though, I love your avatar too..grrrr i wish i looked like her! lol

LOL, I wish I looked like her also!!

i love ss, i sold all my costume jewelry from Macy's on EBay and only buy and own Tiffany's now..I end up spending more buying here and there and they go out of fashion so fast, it ends up being a bigger waste of money this way..buying a nice pricey piece from Tiffany's ensures I really like it before I buy it, and never goes out of fashion and plus has a great resale value on EBay if I get sick of it..now I don't look or envy anyone's jewelry at all , because I know what I have..similar to how I have my LV bags..got rid of having many cheap bags and have a few truly loved pieces..

I love Tiffany's. I recently realized that I am a complete label whore and this site isn't helping! I had bought $400 1/3 carat diamond studs set in gold at your regular "mall" jewelry store but I returned them Thursday.

I went to Tiffany's today and bought a pair of .22 carat diamond studs set in platinum for $900. The earrings are a commemoration of the most important and life-changing event of my life. Why not buy myself the best? I know a lot of it is just the name but I'm also paying for the quality of the diamonds. They were a little over twice as much as the "mall" ones and the "mall" ones weren't even certified diamonds. To me, it's worth it to have the best.

I mostly wear silver...I just like the way it looks on me! So, if I'm gonna' wear silver...why not T & Co? Might as well!

My DH has branched out and picked me up a few things from other places but, I LOVE opening the blue drawer and finding something fun to wear. It makes me smile just to contemplate it!

personally I prefer tiffany silver jewelry ... tho they are pricy, but to me, the prices for other jewelry ie. gold, platinum or diamond are just wayyyy too much....