Tiffany Graffitti Love Ring w/ Diamonds

Which metal?

• WG

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • RG

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Mar 19, 2007
I tried this one at my local store. It really is quite pretty on. The letters LOVE is written beautifully and from a distance, it just looks like some abstract design with diamonds.

The store didn't have my size, but I've been contemplating which metal to get it in. I like them both. WG and RG.

Anyone has this ring? Please share photos and advice!

palomas-graffitilove-ring-27234461_934413_ED_M.jpg palomas-graffitilove-ring-27234585_934323_ED_M.jpg

I Have a pinky finger love ring in RG and diamonds. Mine is from Sachi jewelry because I consider it fashion jewelry and not timeless design. That said I wear it a lot even as a knuckle just below the nail ring.
I think the Tiffany Love design is gorgeous but it is a ring for a certain age group.

Last edited:
I Have a pinky finger love ring in RG and diamonds. Mine is from Sachi jewelry because I consider it fashion jewelry and not timeless design. That said I wear it a lot even as a knuckle just below the nail ring.
I think the Tiffany Love design is gorgeous but it is a ring for a certain age group.

Thank you for your advice. If you don't mind, would you post a pic of your love ring on your pinky?

RG is subtle and gives a gentle warm glow. Meanwhile, WG is bold and presents the diamonds well. Arghhhh.....decisions.

Reactions: Alena21
Hahaha. That's true. I also only travel with jewelry I'm not afraid of losing.

The love ring looks really cute on your pinky. It's dainty. I like how you pair it with a big stone.

Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: Alena21
Hahaha. That's true. I also only travel with jewelry I'm not afraid of losing.

The love ring looks really cute on your pinky. It's dainty. I like how you pair it with a big stone.

Thank you for sharing.
Thanks. I would love to see the Tiffany rings on you! Please do take pics when you try them on.

After much deliberation (like the other poster mentioned), I feel that the LOVE ring might be too age specific. Meaning I gotta be quite young to wear this.

So I looked around and Cartier came out with these LOVE bracelets in thin version. The price tag, and the new size (15) are just perfect for me. So I'm saving $$$ for two (yg and wg) to purchase over Christmas.

Perhaps around the New Year you'll see my reveal on the Cartier forum. Thank you for all your help!