Tiffany Garden Flower Bracelet

cupcake34

Jun 26, 2012
Oh that looks great!

The flower bracelet is really gorgeous, I know, like a dream! I wonder how wide/big it is in real life...

CATEYES

Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Aug 1, 2011
Cali
Just went to Tiffany's and didn't see it:sad: I would have really liked to because it is gorgy. Maybe not all of them carry it-they may have to have it shipped from another store.....

cupcake34

Jun 26, 2012
Yes, I suppose so.

I really wonder if you could wear it every day, without worrying too much about it.

But it seems so fragile!

And also, do you think it sparkles a lot? I've heard that rose cut diamonds do not sparkle as much.

ek9977

O.G.
Jun 22, 2007
Has no one seen it IRL??
Just went to the store today but they did not have the gorgeous bracelet you posted... however, I did see the amethyst/rose gold pieces from the Tiffany Garden range and the looked really robustly set!

cupcake34

Jun 26, 2012
Just went to the store today but they did not have the gorgeous bracelet you posted... however, I did see the amethyst/rose gold pieces from the Tiffany Garden range and the looked really robustly set!
Which ones do you mean? Could you post a pic?

cupcake34

Jun 26, 2012
Oh, ok.

Well, I'm not sure about the diamond bracelet, it looks rather delicate and different to those pieces, doesn't it?

ek9977

O.G.
Jun 22, 2007
Well, the amethyst/rose gold pieces are supposed to be part of the Tiffany Garden range, as is the bracelet...the latter does look lots more intricate and detailed though...

jpup

Jul 14, 2011
The picture of the bracelet is beautiful, but I haven't seen it in the stores either. I have seen many of the other rose cut diamond pieces. I think they are pretty, but didn't like them on me when I tried them on as you see right thru the diamond- and, no, I don't think they sparkle that much- similar to a quartz crystal.